“Hip hotel with gorgeous rooms”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport
Ranked #64 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed June 7, 2009

I booked the hotel for its proximity to the airport and to accumulate my priority points. As a business traveller I have stayed at Holiday Inns all over North America. I have never seen rooms or amenities like this. The rooms are clean and sleek - mine came with two flat screens TVs. The hardwood floors were a great touch. I felt like I was in a uber-trendy boutique hotel in a cities downtown entertainment district. I highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed May 25, 2009

We stayed overnight at this hotel on May 2nd. We didn't arrive until after 10pm and were back to the airport very early the next morning to catch another plane. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express hotels but I must say this is the nicest one I have ever stayed in. The room was beautiful, I even took pictures to specifically post here. The hallways were lovely and very wide. The lobby was beautiful and the staff were very friendly. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport. All I can say is wow! All rooms have laminate flooring with modern furniture. Extremely comfortable bed with flat screen tv. Complimentary wireless internet and full breakfast! Some hotels should be ashamed of charging for these in this day and age! Congratulations Holiday Inn Express! 100% better than the Hilton Montreal Airport! Try it... you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank cruiseking79
HolidayInnExpress8, Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2009

Dear "cruiseking79"
Thank you for your extremely nice review of our Hotel, we are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Jaclyn B

Reviewed April 21, 2009

I stayed at this brand new hotel for one night the first week of April.

The hotel product is beautiful! Contemporary, clean and comfortable.

I was welcomed by John (evening Night Audit) and was pleasently surprised. Great genuine service and felt reassured that I was at a great hotel right away.

Since it is an Express hotel there is not a restaurant onsite, however; the hotel offers an excellent selection of frozen entrees and even offers wine and beer from thier pantry. Very handy.

The Breakfest Bar was consistent with all other Holiday Inn Expresses and the Breakfest Bar Hostess was very friendly. The best part of my morning though was when John (the same John that checked me in) came by to see how my evening was and wished me a good day. He even remembered my name!

Great hotel, genuine service. I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank angie159

Dear angie159,

Thank you for your pleasant and thoughtful review of our Hotel. We appreciate your kind words, and are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again.

Jaclyn

Reviewed March 19, 2009

Not sure how this hotel only has a 2.5 star rating, it is easily a 4 star! I was more than impressed with the room I had, this is a brand new hotel. King size bed, wireless internet, hardwood floors and flat screen TV with High Def channels. The front desk staff was amazing, arranged my free shuttle to the airport, and the wake up call I needed. The free breakfast was great, full service with eggs and everything else to start my day right!This is easily one of the best and affordable airport hotels Ive stayed at in a long time. Definitely the place to stay at the Dorval Airport!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FishingAllDay
HolidayInnExpress8, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2009

Dear FishingAllDay,
Thanky you for your gracious review, we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2009

Stayed here for 3 day meeting, close to airport but very hard to get to because of the road design. We rented a car, could see the hotel, but could find a way to get to it. Finally saw the hotel shuttle and followed it through the back roads. Otherwise very new, clean and spacious Holiday Inn. Hotel room had a very comfortable king bed, large bathroom with shower (no tub), microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker, free wi-fi. Very strange, the wardrobe is inadequate, with only space for hooks, no rod. Felt like the designers added this in at the last minute. Lobby is spacious, nice size breakfast area with hot breakfast included. Several business meeting rooms are available and nice size with windows. Food is catered in and very good and plentiful. Adequate 24 hour fitness centre and also a swimming pool and sauna room. Service was friendly and great. ATe at Forcaccio near the hotel which had nice homemade Italian food at very reasonable prices. Went to Latin Quarters, Alos another night and the food was fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank JadepearlToronto
Reviewed March 4, 2009

Stayed here recently for a "sleep, park and fly". We were two families with small children (including a baby). The hotel accomodated our request for rooms nearby to one another and also the request for a crib for baby. This hotel is new and it shows. Very modern and clean. Great big, comfy beds and just overall a super nice hotel. We caught the shuttle both to and from the airport and it was hassle free and conveniant. Front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel for park and fly purposes.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank nessa7579
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montreal
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Aloft Montreal Airport
Aloft Montreal Airport
#52 of 165 in Montreal
Novotel Montreal Aeroport
#72 of 165 in Montreal

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!