I booked accommodation for 5 with a Park, Fly, and Stay offering at this Holiday Inn Express location. I had searched around for room that would accommodate the five of us and called the hotel and decided on a package that allowed us to park our vehicle, leave it for a week on our March Break vacation and then provide accommodation on our late night return. All of this was set up in advance.
We we arrive back in Montreal at 1am in the morning on Sunday March 17, called the shuttle, which made no difference to when then came, we were then disappointed when we got to the hotel. The hotel had our booking down for 1 person only, so we had to then have this adjusted. When we got to the room, the cot was not in the room and had to be delivered, the pull out couch was not made up and had to be made up by us. The room was short pillows for 5 individuals - more waiting. In the big scheme of things, not really significant problems, but at 2 in the morning, after a full day of travelling and after spending so much planning to book the right room - we were more than a bit frustrated with the service or lack of.
The next morning upon checking out the desk clerk then said that we owed $22 for the cot - which then caused our frustration to be shared with the clerk. Needless to say, we did not pay this expense. My next step is to share this with the Holiday Inn management.
On the positive-side the room was very comfortable, our vehicle was safe and sound and the location offers a great breakfast which is included.
If you are wanting something slightly out of the ordinary, beware!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the West Island of Montreal Quebec, our hotel is only 5 minutes from Dorval-Pierre-Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL).Enjoy a comfortable stay in a 100% non-smoking environment close to Montreal's most interesting attractions and the area's most prominent businesses.Take advantage of our free WiFi high-speed Internet access, hot breakfast buffet and 24hr airport shuttle service. Enjoy our spacious rooms and over-sized suites all with wood floors, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker and high definition (HD) signal viewable on 32" and 40" LCD TVs.Situated near Fairview, Rockland and Cote-Vertu Shopping Centres and only 8 km from the famous Lachine Canal National Historic Site, our hotel allows guests to explore Montreal's finest shops, restaurants and museums in comfort and style.Business travelers appreciate our location at the Montreal Airport while adjacent to major corporations such as Bombardier, Rolls Royce, CAE and Novartis. Perfect for business meetings or conferences, our hotel offers five meeting rooms with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment.As you plan your next trip to the Montreal area, we invite you to experience our hotel's exceptional service at an unbeatable value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Montreal Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Montreal
- Holiday Inn Montreal