“Lunch before the art museum”

Notre Boeuf de Grace
Reserve with OpenTable
Notre Boeuf de Grace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,039 of 6,577 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Reviewed November 3, 2018

It was a clod rainy day but when we passed this little spot almost full of patrons we said let's try it.
Our server was helpful. My wife had a Hard Chai Latte and she said it was really good.
I had a draft beer with my very good "BG Classic" burger. My wife had a very good Pizzolito sandwich. It was all good.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Great burger, great service. I chose the Though Shalt Bacon Cheeseburger. The meat is perfect, the bun is hot and soft. The fries are extremely well done. I also loved their homemade coca.
Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

It was a first time visit and a pleasant one at that. The cook made my burger the way I requested it and the sides were served hot, which seems to be rare nowadays.

All in all everything was up to par and well worth us returning.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Nice looking small place done up roadhouse-like. Food was quite average. Nothing stood out really. A bit annoying eating outside with people asking for food or change while we were eating. It was good enough but won't run back there anytime soon. For a young crowd not too concerned about anything fancy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

This is a cute restaurant that serves great burgers and sides.

I am not sure whether it is a secret but there is a ‘secret’ menu on the back of the first page of the menu. It is worth taking a look.

There is also the burger of the month that you should ask about before ordering.

The drinks come in cute mugs.

We enjoyed the ménage à trois and you can customize it (mix and match what you want). So yummy. We had the potato skins, onion rings and the sweet potato fries and it comes with different dipping sauces.

The burgers are always fresh and cooked to perfection.

I liked the DAD’s burger. Delicious.

A fun place to grab a quick bite to eat or to meet up with friends for a nice leisurely meal.

Date of visit: July 2018