“Highly recommended!”

Ranked #1,160 of 6,457 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Great burger, great service. I chose the Though Shalt Bacon Cheeseburger. The meat is perfect, the bun is hot and soft. The fries are extremely well done. I also loved their homemade coca.
Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

It was a first time visit and a pleasant one at that. The cook made my burger the way I requested it and the sides were served hot, which seems to be rare nowadays.

All in all everything was up to par and well worth us returning.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Nice looking small place done up roadhouse-like. Food was quite average. Nothing stood out really. A bit annoying eating outside with people asking for food or change while we were eating. It was good enough but won't run back there anytime soon. For a young crowd not too concerned about anything fancy.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

This is a cute restaurant that serves great burgers and sides.

I am not sure whether it is a secret but there is a ‘secret’ menu on the back of the first page of the menu. It is worth taking a look.

There is also the burger of the month that you should ask about before ordering.

The drinks come in cute mugs.

We enjoyed the ménage à trois and you can customize it (mix and match what you want). So yummy. We had the potato skins, onion rings and the sweet potato fries and it comes with different dipping sauces.

The burgers are always fresh and cooked to perfection.

I liked the DAD’s burger. Delicious.

A fun place to grab a quick bite to eat or to meet up with friends for a nice leisurely meal.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant twice when we visited Montreal from the UK. Both times the food was outstanding. I had the chicken strips both times as they were so nice and succulent, my partner had a burger and loved it. So much food that we shared the strips on the second visit with a caesar salad. The puddings are also just as lovely. Staff were very attentive and polite, not rushing you through the meal.
I would definitely recommend this place if your in the area