“La dolce vita”
Review of Studio Living B&B

Studio Living B&B
Ranked #10 of 143 Montreal B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I just spent four wonderful days in Montreal. I wanted to find an alternative to staying in a hotel in order to have a more immerse sense of the culture and I found it in Studio Living. The studio is gorgeous, in a great area and private. The owner Michel was such a gracious host, we felt at home and he provided us with a wealth of information about the city. It was a joy to wake up daily and sit in the balcony overlooking the beautiful yard and have my coffee and croissant and other breakfast goodies. My husband and I look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
studioliving, Owner at Studio Living B&B, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Karla,

It was such a pleasure to meet you and your husband this summer: I just love when people like you comes to Montréal and just indulge in all the things this city as to offer!

I hope you are enjoying the summer as well back home! And of course, you are more then welcome to come back at Studio living when ever you feel like it!

Cheers!

Michel Lapointe., owner

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I just spent the last 3 nights at Studio Living - what a wonderful spot! Michel is the most gracious host! First of all, he responds very quickly to any email inquiries - before I even arrived! He met me at the front door when I arrived and showed me my unit - very clean and cozy! He also provided some general information on the area (restaurants, activities, festivals, coffee shops, shopping!) plus suggestions on what to do/see in Montreal! He was very likable and super helpful with any questions that I had. He made me feel like my unit was "my home away from home"! Thank you Michel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
studioliving, Owner at Studio Living B&B, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Wow Debbie,

Thanks for this amazing review! I'm glad you like the "home away from home" experience because it's exactly what I want to offer to guests that are coming to Studio living: a safe and homy heaven away from home...

It was a real pleasure to chat with you and please, next time you have to come to work in MTL, try to stay longer so you can really enjoy what this amaing city has to offer!

Have a great summer!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Just spent the last 4 days at Studio Living and it was a wonderful experience. Michel is a wonderful host. We were allowed to check in early which was a blessing since we arrived on a rather chilly, rainy May day. He graciously gave us a short tour of our unit, pointed out all the points of interest to us on a map and let us know he was available for any questions we may have. The fresh croissants daily were the best I've ever tasted. Michel does a great job of providing a fulfilling breakfast. The studio is within a short walk of the subway station and within walking distance of the major tourist attractions. Everything about the studio was great, from the bed to the breakfast to the garden and as a host/owner they don't get any better than Michel. Michel, I will definitely stay with you when I visit Montreal again. Merci beaucoup.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
studioliving, Owner at Studio Living B&B, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for this amazing review! Really happy you had a great time at Studio living!

You've been wonderful guests and you are more the welcome to come back at any time!

Have a great summer guys!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The spacious studio provided an ample amount of privacy and relaxation that is sometimes lacking in hotels . We stayed for a week and can truly say that it felt like home away from home. It was located very conveniently within walking distance from Beaudry , Berri UQAM and Sherbrooke stations as well as from many restaurants on the nearby Rue Catherine.
Michel's affable nature is sure to put you at ease. He did a wonderful job of seeing that we were well oriented with all the amenities and provided all the necessary information and suggestions for any essentials we would need, including restaurants, sightseeing,emergency numbers and so on .
The breakfast of croissants with a choice of marmalades, juices and cereals, as well as coffee and tea were available.
We would definitely stay here again!.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Savio,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! Really happy you enjoy your week in Montreal and if my indications were some help, it's even better!

And I got to say, when we have clients like you who are always out in the city and enjoying themselfs, it means they are having a wonderful time!

Until we meet again, have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

First of all, Michel, the owner, is a really nice person; it's not easy to find someone like him nowadays. He explained us everything about the studio and he gave us advices on what to do and see in Montreal...he spent half an hour with us to be sure we didn't miss anything! We really liked him...he puts his heart in what he does, nothing is left to chance.
The studio is really well appointed, furnished with design and there you will feel like at home. If i'll come back to Montreal i will surely stay at Studio Living!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
studioliving, Owner at Studio Living B&B, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear Ilaria,

Thank you for such a great review!! Just gald you enjoy the service I provided and I was a real pleasure to meet you guys!

Of course, if ever you come back around here, you are more then welcome!!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My fiancé and I were here in mid November for a long weekend. The location was great (3 blocks to subway) and the studio was perfect! Clean, cozy, and modern we felt right at home. Michel is wonderful and has many suggestions for places to go and things to do. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
studioliving, Owner at Studio Living B&B, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Wow!

Thank you for such a wonderfull review! I'm really happy you enjoy the place and if some of my suggestions were any help to improve your stay in Montreal, well my mission was accomplished!..

Untill we meet again, have a happy New Year!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The studio was just wonderful and Michel the perfect host. I've never stayed in such a perfect B&B and can not fault it at all: everything was so clean, well kept, comfortable and I wanted for nothing. The breakfast was very generous - no chance of starting the day hungry.

Even though I was travelling alone, I felt completely safe and at home and Michel was happy to be at the end of a phone should I need anything.

Michel is obviously passionate about his business and should be proud of his studios. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again should I return to Montreal and will be recommending it to my Canadian friends wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
studioliving, Owner at Studio Living B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Bonjour Sarah,

Thank you for all theses kind words! Really happy you enjoy your time at Studio living: you've been a great guest as well!

And of course, you are more then welcome to come back when ever you plan to come and visit Montreal again!..

FInally, thank you for taking the time to write your review.