Celebrities Hotel
$273
$259
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrestaurants and barswatch tvparked our carthe holiday innlatin quarterpleasant staylocation is greatbed was comfortableplace des artsboutique hotel
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Ok, I saw this hotel online and it looked rather nice and cool. We booked a large room with a king bed and supposedly private restroom for which we paid around $250 for 2 nights.

The room was the weirdest ever, it was one long corridor leading up to our bedroom, from the bedroom it was another door leading to an upstairs bedroom and a downstairs exit. The exit door was busted, someone had obviously tried to break in there. My husband managed to close and lock it so it made me feel a bit better...It was very close that we just left but another couple living next to us made me feel a bit safer since they seemed to be normal, nice people. We ended up sharing the restroom which was the worst restroom I ever had, you could not even see how u looked like in the mirror because the lighting was so bad.

And about the parking, the hotel recommended us to park in a parking lot u pay for, a block away. And guess what, the car got robbed! Someone slammed a brick through the window and stole a bunch of tools my husband had in the car. It was awful!!!
In sum, STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL AND PARKING LOT!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sybil100
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stayed at this motel last weekend. The toilet wouldn't flush. I went to the front desk and they handed me a plunger.

The sheets and comforter were littered with bed bugs. I immediately reported it to the front desk and they became defensive. I am still trying to get a refund for my stay as I checked out of the motel early.

I reported it to Health Canada. This motel should be condemned. The service and accommodations were unacceptable.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank jennifer y
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Single room, shared bath, cheap
Overall ok for the money. Location is high point.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2011

It was dirty, ugly, smelled bad and the air conditioner barely worked. There is no parking, the staff is rude and the breakfast was awful! This was the worst hotel experience of my entire life!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank KSelway
Reviewed August 21, 2011

The main downside of Hotel Celebrities is that the rooms are not ensuite, so you have to use a shared bathroom. However, as this is reflected in the price, this should not be a problem as long as you know what you're getting yourself in for. When I stayed, the bathroom was perfectly clean and right outside my room so I didn't need to worry about walking down a chilly corridor in nothing but a towel.

I booked with expedia, which meant that I got breakfast included, but my recommendation would be not to bother with it. Referred to as a "continental breakfast", it was two slices of white bread and a bagel, some butter and jam, and coffee. Not very appetising or filling-I ended up at Tim Horton's getting the breakfast special about an hour later.

The rooms are clean and serviceable, and towels are provided. My room even had a desk and a TV. I went alone this time, but if I went back to Montreal I'd maybe stay again, but with friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo