“Good food, large portions”

Firegrill Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1,093 of 5,772 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beaulac
Description: Quality is the sum of hundreds of details. Some are small, many are subtle, but none are unimportant. The bottom line is pleasing the customer. The open kitchen is where the magic happens every time you come for lunch or supper. Using the freshest and finest ingredients, our cuisine is based on tastes that are ever evolving and reflect the influence of a variety of cultures not to mention the flavors of our city. Patrons can enjoy perfectly aged steak grilled to perfection, succulent ribs basked in mesquite B.B.Q. sauce, or try our daily fresh fish, followed by any of our irresistible desserts.
Benfleet, United Kingdom
“Good food, large portions”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We visited the Downtown restaurant on the Saturday before the F1 GP. The menu was limited but we found the food to be well cooked and enjoyable. The ribs were tasty, the TBone covered the plate. The place was packed but the service was still good.

• Visited June 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Superb food, top notch service”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The seafood was very fresh. The salad that comes with it is seasoned generously and nothing beats good food and good company. Highly recommended for a good evening of socializing and celebrating.

• Visited June 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Good tasty ribs and chicken”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is my goal to place when I want ribs and chicken together, I have been to this place too many times that I can't count. Service is good, food is good, but if you go there late the stuff looks tired which is understandable to they are not really themselves, but when I go there during normal hours the experience is always good.

• Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Horrible service”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I went with my gf. I had the ribs and she had the lobster crab sandwich. My ribs were cold as if theyve been lying around for a while. The fries were terrible. The sandwich never came with the avocado that it said it comes with. The waitress never filled our water. The sandwich bread was not toasted. Kept speaking English to the waitress and she kept speaking french. All in all...go to baton rouge for the same price.

• Visited May 2014
Canada
“Respectable menu”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I recently discovered their cranberry pecan salad and I am hooked! It is a generous portion, tasty dressing, yumm.
The club sandwich they serve is also very tasty, albeit a tad messy to eat.
If you love roast beef and steak, they also do a fine job with these items.
The atmosphere is also nice, especially on colder days when the gas fireplace warms the guests.
Also nice to enjoy a nice evening out, as it is right next to a movie theater.

• Visited April 2014