“Delicious crepes!”

Ranked #117 of 123 Dessert in Montreal
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The smell of this place from the street definitely lured me in here! I got the nutella and cheescake crepe.. wow was it delicious! The food came within a few minutes. The place itself is small and very casual. It was a hot day and it was extremely hot inside. We ate our crepe quickly and left. I will definitely stop in here again on my next visit!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

If you get a chance to go it is worth it. Also, get the dark chocolate instead of the nutella. Totally worth it.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Made a quick stop for a cold coffee (latte) and a croissant. Coffee was perfectly cold and the right strength. The croissant was a pleasant surprise: covered in almonds and chocolate and filled with Nutella! What a wonderful treat as I continued my stroll along St. Catherine's! I hear the crepes are really good too. Small place, nice to people watch through the windows!

1  Thank BougieBFoodie
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Crepes to go on Sainte-Catherine! great location to grab crepes to bring back to the hotel and TONS of options!!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I just got back from this place and had the worst experience ever. The people working there do not want you to ask any questions and are clearly annoyed if you do ( a lot of eye rolling). Trying to get them to smile was like pulling teeth. I do not recommend this place to anyone. The place itself is appealing but they seriously have to reconsider their staff. My friend and I walked right out there.