“Something for all”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Neighborhood: Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Neighborhood: Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Decided to have a chicken plate for dinner and a roti to go very pleased. The chicken plate was great full of flavor. Not over the top spicey any one can enjoy. one thing for sure service has improved a great deal so i feel very confident in saying take a trip down to try it out. Be warned the hot sause on the tables is no joke, It can take you out. the vibe is very chill with some nice tunes playing in the back grond
D

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Finally made my way to the Carribean Curry House in Montreal. It's quite far from where I live so I mnade a special effort to try this restaurant. I'm sure their jerk chicken is excellent but today i think i got a bad batch. The chicken seemed stale, reheated, maybe a day or two old - very diasappointing. I know my jerk chicken but today I was served an inferior portion.
The good news is that I also ordered a vegetable roti and it was excellent! I will go back again and I'm almost sure that the jerk chicken will be better next time.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you like it HOT or just Mild.... the Caribbean Curry house ( Maison du Cari) is the place to go when you have a craving for West Indian Food when your in Montreal .
You want Red Snapper , ox tail soup, goat, or roti and then some look no more .
Every bite is an explosion of flavour and you will be going back for more. My favorite is the goat roti and jerk chicken wings. that and a nice ol Peanut Punch and im good to go.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I recently came across this restaurant during my search for Caribbean food and OMG! I fell in love with it immediately.

This place is unpretentious and super friendly. Great value and best of all - AUTHENTIC!!!
I have traveled a great deal in my life and have spent many months in the Caribbean and this restaurant is the real deal.

I had the daily special which was exactly what I was craving. Chicken roti. The sauce is wonderfully flavoured and the roti skin (wrap) was just perfect. And as if that wasn't enough, I was able to have a sorrel drink with it! They have all the caribbean favourites including fountains with your favourite juices. Next time it will be Mauby or maybe a bottled Ting... with Stew chicken or should I have the oxtail or maybe the goat curry?

I can't wait to go back and want try everything on the menu.

I have bookmarked this restaurant it in my GPS :) It's a start of a beautiful relationship.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food at this restaurant is absolutely delicious and will keep you daydreaming about the next time you'll have the pleasure of eating there. My hands down absolute favourite is the chick pea and potatoe roti with hot sauce.