$246
$181
$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$129
$282
$264
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanstreet noisesmall bathroomgreat locationcroissantsstayed here for nightstop floorstay there againbedroom
Reviewed October 12, 2011

What a wonderful surprise for my boyfriend and I over Black and Blue weekend in October. Great service, super location, cooked-to-order breakfast, and extremely comfortable beds. All for a real bargain price. Stayed in room 8, a double room with private bath for about $110/night booking directly. We will always check here first for future visits to Montreal. While not a 'stricltly gay' (we seemed to be the only gay couple) it was very gay friendly, and so close to the gay village, just a block north of Gouvenors Hotel.

Room Tip: Room 8 was facing the back, but all rooms are quiet, its on a side street...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My partner and I travelled to Montreal with my mother to see Cirque du Soliel and tour the Botanical Gardens. We stayed for 3 nights in the 2 bedroom apartment and could not have been happier with our choice of accommodation.

Being less than a block to the closest Metro entrance made transportation a breeze. We parked the car for the whole weekend (Friday night to Monday noon) for a whopping $30 and travelled the city by public transportation.

Breakfast each morning was delicious and we were never waiting for the hot entree - omelettes one morning, French toast the next, and a choice of omelettes or crepes on our final day. Fresh warm croissants were the highlight - such a luxury.

We were late arriving and though we called and left a message, something went wrong with the phone lines and our message did not get recorded. Roc was a little unhappy that we didn't let him know that we'd be an hour and a half late arriving and understandably since he no doubt could have done other things with his time on a warm Friday evening.

The bedrooms were small but comfortable but we did discover that while the description lists a queen size, I think it was copied and pasted from somewhere else on the website as both rooms had double beds – a bit of squeeze for my partner who stands 6’3” but certainly not the end of the world.

I’d love to go back to Montreal and spend more time in the old city – those Bixi stands looked like a great way to tour around and there is one right across the street from Le Chasseur. I would definitely stay here again, probably in one of the regular rooms is I weren’t travelling as s threesome.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2011

My boyfriend and I were visiting Montreal for a concert. I did a lot of research into a place to stay and the B&B did not disappoint.

We had all of the amenities of a hotel (en suite, a/c, privacy, wifi), but we also had the luxury of a cozy home environment. The decor was very cool, kind of an old school feel.

Roc was very accommodating and made sure we were very comfortable. We made great use of the outside deck both for our breakfast and in the evening to relax and enjoy each others company over wine.

The breakfast was great and ALL of the staff were very friendly. Great location and we would DEFINITELY stay here again!

Room Tip: Room 7 was a hit!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Excellent location, excellent breakfast and friendly service. In town for F1 as was everyone staying there. Good to chat on terrace over morning coffee. Roc, our host, attentive and keen to make you feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Conveniently located, super friendly staff, delicious breakfast, comfortable room. Couldn't really ask for more at this great price!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple