“TERRIBLE FOOD”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I ate here the other day and had a terrible culinary experience. I ordered the meat plate, and the menu said that it comes with vegetables, and chicken. Instead I get this tiny bird, and fries only. Anyhow, I ate it, but the taste was terrible. Meat was dry, the lamb I ordered was overcooked, and they provided no sauce. The taste was so boring.

My "mother in-law" at the salmon, and I had a bite. It tasted rotten. I gagged, and could not swallow. yuk. It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. The house wine tasted watery. I would not recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

the chicken and lamb is delicious cooked to satisfy your taste buds,the service is super nice GOOD FOOD ; GOOD PRICE ; EXCELLENT STAFF what else do you need ? paul big eater

Reviewed August 20, 2011

The restaurant looks good from the outside, but when you start eating your meal you realize that the cook probably microwaved an old plate! The food was just terrible: it cost me 65$ for a COLD lobster and a disguting lamb!

Don't go there!!!!

1  Thank Bristol M
Reviewed September 19, 2009

We can only speak for ourselves but the food was very good (yes...including the fish) and though the fries were on the greasy side the portions were beyond generous ... who had room for fries anyway? service was courteous and attentive. Live music was a little schmaltzy for my taste but my 80 year old dad loved it. The decor is chintzy and fun.

1  Thank kjdcgak
Reviewed May 24, 2009

The restaurant atmosphere is decent. The linens and cutlery were clean. One of the waiters was very nice, polite, and excellent overall. I was served raw mussels that smelled awful. We returned them and the person we returned them to (we couldn't wait for our waiter because the mussels smelled so foul) didn't apologize. When we complained to the owner about it, he didn't apologize but attempted to justify it.

I would never EVER recommend this restaurant to anyone. If you serve raw and rancid seafood to a customer you don't try and justify your mistake you say, "We messed up. We're very sorry." not "Well. I guess we made a mistake but only sort of maybe."

1  Thank rkmetcalfe