Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville
Hotel 10(Montreal)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
2,103 results
All reviewsmcgill universitycentre villewithin walking distancesteam roomtop floorpool and hot tubsherbrooke streetunderground parkingfridge and microwaveroom keycrepesplace des artsnice poolmount royalhotel restaurantself parkingclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2010

We were in Ottawa and decide to stay in Montreal for one night. We have been to Montreal many times but my wife wants to stay downtown this time.
It is clean, staffs are professional and great location
PS.
We booked the hotel on Government rate because she works for the government. At check in the attendant asked for government ID which my wife forgot o bring with her. He glanced at her govt. benefit card and give us the ok. Thanx,

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank dphamer
Claley, PR Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2010

Dear Reviewer . Thank you for taking the time to respond to trip advisor.
Thanks for your good comments about our new hotel and professional staff.
We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2010

Drove from Ottawa to Montreal. Stayed in a king suite. Small bathroom without a bathtub (only shower) and found the beb uncomfortable. Nice quality (newly built).

Location is great if attending festivals (downtown just East of McGill Universtity).

No surprises and while we generally enjoyed our stay, we did not find the hotel stood out in anyway (for a new facility).

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Claley, PR Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2010

Dear Reviewer . Thank you for taking the time to respond to trip advisor.

At HGI Montreal, all our rooms features a new revolutionary bed system called Garden Sleep system:
This revolutionary bed is created from a system of air baffles and flexible wooden slats, the system contours to your body by displacing air based upon your weight and shape. On each side of the mattress, we have provided a dial so that you can adjust the firmness of your mattress to be the most comfortable for you. This feature is explained in our comfort guide located on top of each bed.
Yours sincerely.

Charles Laley. PR manager

Reviewed March 20, 2010

Steps from McGill University. Right downtown. Secure (you need your room key card to take the elevator to your floor). Our booking included breakfast, $14 dollars per room extra per night and got full breakfast for 4 - not too shabby (and the breakfast was good...). Parking is reasonably priced, secure garage, with in/out privileges... we asked and they let us keep our car in the garage for a couple of extra hours after check out (you should ask though...!).

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2010

This is the 3rd time I stay at this hotel, and I can honestly say that my return felt like I was coming home. I even extended my stay for one night because I felt like I was at a get away spa. They have an amazing salt water pool where I lounged half the day and an amazing gym where I burned some of those calories I ate! When I returned to my room , I wanted to relax and order room service and after my meal was completed they called to ask me if I would like to have Coffee and Dessert. I have never seen that in any hotel I have stayed at! Simply amazing...as was the food... for all you pizza lovers, try the pizza with Prociutto ..out of this world!
The beds at this hotel are sooooo comftroble...and you will have no problem staying in them watching the plasma TV!
I cant give the staff there enough credit... being a woman travelling alone, I stay away from some of the Bars in hotels , NOT THIS ONE...the bartender was a breath of fresh air, and paid as much attention to me ordering a tisane as she did to the customers ordering full meals and beers.
Even the other guests I met in the bussiness center (where I used the internet and computer for free) had all good things to say. I also like being in walking distance to the great shopping...the only thing I dont recommend is the little snack place next door that I decided to try on my first night....it was cheap..and you get what you pay for....Trust me ..TRY THE HOTEL PIZZA....
The breakfast at this hotel is an all you can eat, and there are no trays of food waiting to be scooped up. You order what you want..I ordered an omlette with my choice of ingredients, and then I had some fruit and yogurt....and a little bit of waffles..lol

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2010

As a business traveller this hotel had everything I needed. It was extremely clean, the service was great and I liked the office space in the room. There is a Provigo (grocery store) very close by which is extremely convenient. All in all, I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business