“Exceeded my expectations!”

Ranked #584 of 6,716 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Having recently backpacked through many small towns in Italy for over a month a few years ago I can write with confidence that no900 has emulate with perfection the flavours, quality of ingredients and traditional taste of a truly Italian pizza.

I placed my order over the phone to the downtown Montreal location and to surprise was told the two pizzas I ordered would be ready in just 10 minutes!

On pickup the service was prompt, friendly and they even gave me a bag to carry the food as I had to walk a few blocks back to my accommodations.

Although the pizzas were the only items I ordered I can easily imagine than no order here could ever be anything less than delicious and we’ll worth spending a little extra for the quality that you receive.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

We got take away pizza from here. It was very good. Tasty and crisp (not soggy) by the time we arrived at our hotel

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

We were a party of 6 who walked in on a very snowy night in Montreal because this place was so close to our hotel. They couldn't have been more accommodating. Pizzas were superb, 3 of us enjoyed the calzone, 1 prosciutto, 1 arugula and one porcini. Then for dessert you have to try the Nutella pizza - honestly to die for.
Well worth a visit, we may go again before we leave.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Stopped by for some of the above: good, quick and simple. Was not disappointed at No. 900. Was less than a 10 minute wait for take out sausage pizza with mild pepper topping. I found it delicious and filling. Was a pleasant surprise when looking for something relatively inexpensive but good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We got 2 pizzas to go and it came in under $25 incl. tax. They were dinner plate size. Good flavour, simple toppings as per traditional Italian style. It was late on a Thursday night, the restaurant itself was a little rowdy, but we weren’t planning to eat in anyway. Service was quick to take our order but a little slow to get it, however, it was worth the wait.

Date of visit: October 2018