“Maggie Oaks”

Today
8:00 PM
Ranked #54 of 6,715 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Description: Inspired by Montreal’s vibrant culinary scene and American bistros and steakhouses, Maggie Oakes is a vegetable-forward market grill, overlooking historic Place Jacques-Cartier in Old Montreal. The menu offers a perfect blend of seasonal vegetables and quality meat with a commitment to local farmers and purveyors. Designed by Camdi, Maggie Oakes is dressed in marble, walnut and brass, and boasts an impressive dry age meat cooler, large glass wine cellar and a unique green wall for fresh herbs and micro-greens.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here the other night with a date, had great conversation with the bartender Michael. He really helped break the tension between my date and I. Overall the restaurant had great service, but for sure have to give thanks to that bartender for helping my date be less awkward. Thanks Michael!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went with some friends last week, had an amazing time. Food was good, drinks were amazing. I definitely recommend the spot. Thank you Valentine for the amazing service and thank you Emma for your smile !!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went there tonight with friends, our waiter Mo was excellent! Great food, great service, will definitely eat here again next time I am in Montreal!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was thinking that, being on the main square - the food would possibly be sub-par. That could not have been further from the truth. As I was eating, I thought, “Perhaps I should relocate from California so I could eat here more often. My server was INCREDIBLE. Joelle may be the single greatest server not just in Canada - but also the WORLD . She made incredible recommendations and made me feel totally at . That kind of charm and warmth is SO rare!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a late brunch, so after the rush hour. Out of 7 orders, they made 4 mistakes: meat over cooked when asked rare, the meal labeled rib steak was actually a grilled cheese, brought mashed potatoes when asked for fries and they forgot the duck on the poutine. The manager was arrogant when the mistakes were pointed out. He later apologized and gave us a 30% discount.