“We had a great stay at Repos & Manna B & B”

Repos & Manna B & B
Ranked #7 of 143 Montreal B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Tony is a very friendly and knowledgeable host. We had only one day to stay in Montreal and we'd like to see as much as possible. Tony gave us all the useful information on restaurants, interesting city parts to see in Montreal right after we checked in. The next day we easily found the way we should go and didn't waste any time. We saw everything we wanted. Also the breakfast Tony prepared was delicious and healthy. Thank you very much, Tony! We'll come back another time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TSpagnolo, Owner at Repos & Manna B & B, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Hey Jane…Thanks for the wonderful review from Toronto and we're glad that your enjoyed the pleasant and friendly surroundings at our B & B. We like to keep our place "spotless" and go the extra mile for our guests if we can. Many guests have told us that they have been saving for almost 2 years for their trip, therefore it is important for us to offer value-added services and extras, such as our “Guest Orientation” which saves our guests lots of time when visiting foreign destinations. Our ultimate goal is to make our place your Home-Away-From- Home" as much as possible. Greetings and be well! Tony

INTRODUCING FOR OUR NEW SEASON STARTING MAY 01, 2014 ► REPOS & MANNA B&B “5-5-5 APPRECIATION PROGRAM”: 5-night stay, 5-course dinner, 5 bottles of champagne!

For every reservation of five (5) nights or more, we will be offering one 5-course dinner including a lovely bottle of wine for your group (minimum (2), maximum (4) guests per group). Your dinner will be meticulously prepared by chef Tony himself. Also, for the first five (5) reservations of five (5) nights or more, we will also include a bottle of champagne for your group to enjoy.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My fiance and I were looking for a great, affordable place to stay while on a short trip to Montreal. The reviews for Repos & Manna B&B seemed great, so we booked it. So glad we did; our bed was super comfortable, the house was nice and warm (thermostat in rooms as well), and the bathroom was very clean. The B&B is only a short walk from the closest metro (we didn't use our car all weekend-and the parking was free!) and also within walking distance of many shops and eateries.

Tony, the owner, was great- super knowledgable and ready to answer questions and engage in conversation. (We wound up having great conversations with him over breakfast both days of our stay. It was a highlight of our time as he clearly cared to learn more about our experiences, and to share about the culture and history of Montreal). Tony also went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of above and beyond what was expected.

In many ways, it was a warm, homey experience.

We left our stay at Repos & Manna feeling so fortunate for having stumbled upon this place, and we recommend it fully.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nestled near each other-and the bathroom-so they all are good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
TSpagnolo, Owner at Repos & Manna B & B, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Hey Esher and Stephen...thanks for your great review...equally wonderful experience for me, I enjoyed sharing the insights on various subjects, and appreciated serving breakfast and lodging you in Montreal. Glad you were comfortable during your stay. Looking forward to the opportunity to do this again! Best, Tony

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed with Tony at Repos and Manna back in October and have no complaints. My bed was comfortable after a long day and the breakfast was delicious. Chef Tony knew a lot about the sights and festivals of Montreal. The atmosphere felt like home plus it was centrally located.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for your wonderful review Josh, really appreciate it. It was our pleasure to make our place your "Home-Away-From-Home. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again in Montreal very soon. Blessings! Tony

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in October. Tony is the ULTIMATE host, from the ultra-clean B&B, the fantastic gourmet breakfasts, the peaceful accommodations, his detailed knowledge of Montreal, to the hilarious story-teller that he his! I'm looking forward to my next stay there! Highly recommend!
GF

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Hey Greg...thanks for the super review...you guys made my job really easy. It was a pleasure to host your group, I'd say you guys are the ULTIMATE guests, Hope to see you very soon. Blessings! Tony

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Made to feel welcome the moment i arrived. Much talk about Montreal and Tony sat me down with a map, showing me the sites. His B&B was clean and tidy, room very nice and cosy. This is a B & B dont forget and one of the best ive been to. Food great, and Tony happy to talk about everything. It makes you relaxed and stopping only just short of everything you have at home. Nice tio be somewhere where the WIFI speeds along to. Able to VC with home. Nice touch was i had an early start for airport and he made me a packed snack for my trip. Not as private as a hotel and so you get things associated with that. People wandering around at different times ect but its such a nice change from Hotels. If im back i will be back.

Room Tip: Not much to say here as all was well and its a B and B.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thanks for the wonderful review and we're glad that your enjoyed the pleasant surroundings and company at our B & B. Our ultimate goal is to make our place you Home-Away-From- Home" as much as possible. Greetings and be well! Tony

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was in Montreal for the 2013 Heavy MTL (www.HeavyMTL.com) weekend festival (10-11AUG2013). All I needed was a place to crash, have a good night's sleep, a decent breakfast in the morning, and off again to the show. Let me tell you, this place was just perfect for me. It is located 3-4 blocks from the Metro (Orange Line). The place itself is in a very quiet neighborhood - very family oriented. It was quiet and peaceful, just what I needed after a great day of pure, very loud proud, in your face metal music! The room was impeccable, the bed was really comfortable, the facilities were amazing, and the breakfast I got? Healthy is an understatement. I was there for two days, and let me tell you, Tony, the owner/host/chef of this fine B&B, prepared a 2 different and most delicious breakfasts. He is a very kind gentleman, was very easy going, and seemed really interested in hearing about my day at Parc Jean-Drapeau. Although he did not look like he was a metal fan, he loved music and seemed genuine in wanting to know how my day went. I am most definitely coming back here next year! Thank you Tony!

Room Tip: I was on the top floor, in a single room. The very clean and nicely appointed bathroom is shared wit...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Stepher1970

Hey Stephane...thanks for the awesome review, much appreciated, and it was a treat for myself and for the other guests to learn more about the Heavy Metal experience going on in Montreal and the overall insights you had to share with all. Hope to see you very soon my friend.
Best regards, Tony

Reviewed August 3, 2013

What a wonderful and informative host Toni was for our first B&B in Montreal. The room was very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and the talk around the breakfast table was fun. The access to the subway "Metro" was very close and we could even enjoy healthy walks to everywhere we wished to go. What a memorable trip! Toni, many thanks for your "trip tips" and your wonderful sense of humour. We look forward to coming back!

Joe and Donna

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Hey Joe and Donna...had a blast myself with your company, you made my "stressful" job much easier LOL. We're glad you enjoyed you stay and that it was a memorable experience for you both. Hope you can make it back for more fun my friends! Blessings! Tony

INTRODUCING FOR OUR NEW SEASON STARTING MAY 01, 2014 ► ** REPOS MANNA B & B “5-5-5 APPRECIATION PROGRAM”: 5-night stay, 5-course dinner, 5 bottles of champagne

For every reservation of five (5) nights or more, we will be offering one (1) 5-course dinner including a lovely bottle of wine for your group (minimum (2), maximum (4) guests per group). Your dinner will be meticulously prepared by chef Tony himself. Also, for the first five (5) reservations of five (5) nights or more, we will also include a bottle of champagne for your group to enjoy.