“pleasant experience”
Review of Parc Suites Hotel

Parc Suites Hotel
Ranked #24 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Parc Suites Hotel in November, we found the hotel to be extremely clean the units to be large and comfortable.
The owner Turgay went above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable, thank you very much for your help. We will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed January 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I had spent an amazing two evenings at Parc Suites - we plan to stay at this hotel from now on during our frequent visits to Montreal. Fantastic management and staff.

Room Tip: Room 6 was like staying in a decently sized apartment
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Parc Suites Hotel is a nice place for family to live when traveling in Montreal, Quebec. Advantages are as the followings:

1. Close to McGill University, so it is convenient for patents to visit their kids who study in McGill.
2. Close to restaurants and food stores.
3. The bedroom, living room, and cooking facilities are all nice. In addition, it is a good place to read books.

I would like to express my thanks to the manager Turgay for his excellent service!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Wej_Z
Reviewed January 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this charming hotel in January. The owner, Turgay is the most service oriented, accommodating person I have ever encountered in this business. He adds to the warmth and charm of Parc Suites. The rooms are very clean and the place is quiet. Conveniently located very near the metro and old Montreal. We will absolutely stay here again.
Nice job Turgay!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Altarasj
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Parc Suites on a recent vacation in Montreal. We both have severe food allergies so travel can be difficult for us, but staying at Parc Suites made things much easier since there is a grocery store next door and we could cook our own meals in the kitchenette. It does have an excellent location, close to the metro and busiest section of St. Catherine. The service is really top-notch. The rooms look recently renovated and are very clean. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: If you have the spare cash, go for a king-size suit, the bedroom is larger. If you are sensitive to...
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We traveled to Montreal to visit our daughter at McGill. Historically, we've tried different hotels in and around the City. This time we stayed at Parc Suites. I would have to say that this will be our 'go to' hotel from now on. Very convenient location, great service (thanks Turgay!), very comfortable room with nice amenities.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I chose this place primarily because of the excellent location. The first thing that happened is that I was upgraded from the pleasant small room I had been assigned to a really beautiful suite. It was very well maintained, clean, and comfortable, which turned out to be a good thing, since I ended up spending a lot of time in it. I had the misfortune of getting food poisoning, and the proprietor could not have been nicer or more helpful. I got sick late at night, and he personally went out in -21 degree weather to buy me some ginger ale. He also let me stay in the room several hours past checkout time so I could rest until I had to go to the airport. I would recommend this hotel without reservation in any case, but the owners' generosity and kindness make it truly exceptional.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo