Wonderful location on a quiet street on the Plateau, close to Metro and Rue St-Denis. We chose a very small room, but it has a balcony we made good use of. (In the winter you might want to book one of the larger rooms, as there isn't an interior common space.) Wireless access was seamless. The shared bathroom is spacious, well lighted, and immaculate. Breakfasts were ample and delicious. The hosts are attentive and helpful, and went above and beyond when it came to garaging our car. We'd happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal