We had a wonderful stay at Gingerbread Manor. Yves and Ephraim are wonderful hosts and have a wealth of knowledge about the city, so were very helpful with advice on dining and shopping.
We stayed in Champlain and were impressed with the size of the room (plenty of space for 3 of us) as well as the views from the bay window (with window seat!) The shared bathroom was spacious with separate tub and shower and well stocked, including items that aren't always easy to travel with (mouthwash, nail polish remover etc) as well as the usual shampoo and bodywash. We never had to wait to gain access to the bathroom and it is shared with only one other room.
Breakfasts were creative and delicious.
Location is wonderful with tons of restaurants and cool shops near by.
We pre-booked a garage space - well worth the nominal fee.
Will definitely stay here again the next time we visit Montreal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal