We spent 3 nights in this well-located B&B: walking distance to old Montreal, Mount Royal, and the subway, bus, and train stations. Our hosts gave us great dinner recommendations and served us excellent, full breakfasts each morning. We stayed in the Carleton room, which shares a bathroom with one other room. The room is small, but it has a balcony, which was perfect for drinking a glass of wine in the hot evenings and watching the quiet street below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal