Gingerbread Manor is the best place to stay in Montreal. The rooms are tastefully decorated to maintain an atmosphere of old-world comfort. Ephraim and Yves are gracious hosts and so knowledgeable about Montreal. Ephraim prepares delicious breakfasts, served in a lovely dining room. The neighborhood is full of interesting restaurants--and people. You can sit in the park on the corner and meet the neighbors. The Metro, a couple of blocks away, takes you all over the city. Couldn't be more convenient. I stayed for six nights and then returned for a seventh after a trip to Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal