Every since my eldest daughter expressed an interest in attending McGill University, I've been visiting Montreal regularly. My first choice for accommodation is the Gingerbread Manor. The house is well located, and the hosts very friendly and helpful.
Most recently, the end of my daughter's first year at McGill required my presence, to help move her out of university housing. Once again I chose to stay at the Gingerbread Manor. I was very appreciative of Ephraim's and Yves's hospitality, and their sincere wish to help my daughter as she adapts to Montreal. They are both great hosts, and good friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal