“My favorite restaurant in Vieux-Longueuil!”
Review of L'Oliveto - CLOSED

L'Oliveto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: rue Sainte Elizabeth
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I luv this place so much, I always make sure I drop by at least once upon each of my returns back home! Great food, great wines and most of all great and friendly staff! A must-go when you will be in Montreal! Nice terrasse, to enjoy during summer days! Can't wait!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Tucked away on St-Jean Street, just off the main stip St-Charles, in a quaint house. L'oliveto impresses us every time.
The food is ALWAYS great, the service is friendly and attentive.
Absolutely one of our favourite restaurants on the South Shore of Montreal. 3 Minutes away from Jacque Cartier bridge, it is actually a a great place to refer Montrealers too ,since it is so close yet nestled in a perfect quaint and lovely neighbourhood.
Once you go you will fall in love. We did!
Great french food, Cozy ambiance, ask the owner about "unlisted" wines that may tantalize you. He's got something up his sleeve for you to enjoy.
You won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is an excellent little restaurant that I feel deserves a good review after several business lunches. The food has never disappointed me.The selection of meats and fish always has something to please. The service is very good and they can play around a little with the menu if you want to make changes. The quality is as good as some of the fancy downtown Montreal restaurants but at a lesser price. Obviously, being across the bridge from Montreal (on the south shore), puts this restaurant a little out of the way however the value is excellent. It is located in what is known as "old" Longueuil which has several nice restaurants along St-Charles street. I definitely have to go and try an evening dinner with my spouse!

Reviewed June 20, 2011

My brother and dad brought me to the place. From the outside you can't tell it's a restaurant. The inside is clean and well maintnance. We sat outside and it's was wonderful. Service was very friendly and the pace was perfect. I had a lobster-asparagus starter, it was delight. The meat was perfectly cook and the asparagus were crispy and seasone the right way. Then has a main course a perfect 'confit duck leg' and half duck breast was served together with a delicious sauce. Great job!!

Reviewed August 5, 2010

Food was good. Some selection of wine were not available. A bit pricy but good atmosphere.