I stayed here during the July4-5th. This hotel is comparable to Hilton/Marriott with all modern amenities. The reason to stay here would be
a) Situated outside of the Montreal traffic roads and can be easy reached by Car or Metro.
(For US drivers , you can easily reach the Hotel, park for free and use the Metro to explore the city)
b) Free parking
c) 1 min or 30 feet away from the Longeuil Metro station (It takes about 15mins to take the Metro to go to down town or to the main touristy sites)- see google map.
d) Room rates , much lower than the ones within city limits. (I got much cheaper rates when I booked using the various travlel/hotel booking sites, rather than booking directly with the Hotel)
e) Every time I wrote to the Hotel directly, they replied back promptly and with helpful
For folks who want to see the July 5th fire works: there are stairs next to the parking lot of the
Longeuil Metro station, that can be accessed to go on the Jacques-cartier Bridge for a grand view of the fire works. (or ask the receptionist, how to find the stairs)
Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Canada's most popular tourist destinations, Montreal boasts a range of entertainment, events, and activities. An arts scene like no other, come experience Montreal with Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Montreal Longueuil Hotel Longueuil
- Sandman Hotel Montreal Longueuil