Hotel Dauphin Montreal - Longueuil
$50
$46
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbagelsfree breakfastfree parkinghard boiled eggsan appleeasy parkingshort walkmodern roomsfruit saladespresso machinestayed at this hotel for nightsself servemetro stationfront desk staffcomfortable hotelgreat optiongreat decision
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our team has stayed with Le Dauphin for a number of years when we travel to MTL. Le Dauphin is consistent with the quality of the hotel and service, and the location can't be beat for getting to Parc Jean Drapeau. They have recently renovated, and the hotel looks fantastic!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Close to subway, I left my car in the parking lot (Free) easy to reach everywhere in Montreal.
Room rates reasonable by comparison with downtown hotels.
I might say rooms are OK, if you have another alternative, do not have your breakfast in this hotel. (It is like hostel breakfast hall)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was under renovations, which was not a problem as they had warned us prior to our stay. Had booked through Expedia and was quite disappointed to see the rates was cheaper at the hotel than through Expedia ($35.00 less per night). They said it was because of the renovations but I do think we should have been offered a voucher for the difference.
The stay itself was good, big room, beautiful bathroom and really close to the subway.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I chose the hotel based on other reviews and I was not disappointed. It was close to the Metro station. I didn't drive so I can't comment, but it was close to the highway and access to the Jacques Cartier bridge. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable - I prefer mattresses to be more firm and it definitely fit the bill. I liked that there was both free wi-fi and a desktop computer in the room. The room was very clean and having the "hardwood" floors instead of carpet. The hotel supplies you with shampoo and conditioner - I don't expect a mid-level hotel to supply conditioner so that was nice. They also gave you q-tips and cotton balls along with body lotion and shower cap. The breakfast was OK - not great, but it was something to nosh on before getting off to the day.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Adrienne M
Reviewed October 2, 2012

stayed in this hotel in July. It has a good location, right next to the montreal river bridge. You can drive to the center of the city in 10 minutes, without paying for the price of urban hotels. There was a firework festival and the highway was closed right after dinner time, but since we were so close to the bridge that we walked to the top of it in 5 minutes and watched the firework there, so convenient. The room was nice too, there is a fridge, and even an internet-ready desktop computer! Plenty of parking space too. There is hardly anything we can complain.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends