“Great food, great service but...”
Review of Restaurant Bravi

Restaurant Bravi
Ranked #7 of 400 Restaurants in Longueuil
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very nice and original presentation with tasty food in the plate, excellent service but music was loud to a point where you had to raise your voice to talk...
Also for the budget conscious, check the evening menu in advance, as prices for two can go up fast if you choose to eat something more consistent than a salad or a pizza and decide to have a bottle of wine (fine selection btw).

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have been a couple of time to this restaurant for business. The restaurant caters to an upscale business crowd. The lunch specials have a variety of pasta, meet, fish, pizza. Everybody at our table found their individual plates to be amazing. Will definately return when in the area.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I had lunch recently at this restaurant. The interior is beautiful but the food very disappointing. I had a green salad very basic dressing not very tasty. Mussels cooked in white wine my mussels we're overcooked, dry. The sauce was very salty I don't think I've had such bad mussels in my life. My friend had a pizza which she said was ok. The waiter was very nice. I will never go back.

2  Thank Jacqueline11
Reviewed April 15, 2014

1  Thank Andr_L155030
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The place is very nice. The food was great. It is not a fancy bistro but the pizza was very good and my wife's pasta was awesome. A few plates are overpriced like salads and antipastos but the main dishes have a fair price. Our waiter was very polite and nice but the food took a long time. Overall I like it and I will return soon.