“I felt ignored.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“I felt ignored.”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Let me start by saying that the food was very good. I started with the meatballs, and then onto the pasta bolognese...both very fresh and very nice.
I showed up alone on a Tuesday night at 6:30 and was promptly seated. I did not leave the restaurant until 8:15. Within that time, I spent 45 minutes with an empty water glass (it was my only drink), waited over one hour between my arrival and my entree ( I had to ask twice where it was), and watched waiters and waitresses buzz past me as they were catering to bigger parties (and bigger tips). I watched my neighbors get served bread, wine, appetizers and entree before I ever got my first piece of bread...and I had to ask twice for that. The waiter basically droppped one piece of bread on my table on the way to another party, so I never had the chance to ask for olive oil.

So I understand that there was relatively little money to be made on a party of 1.....I felt like I was a nuissance to the staff. However, this party of one is as equally capable of writing a review on Trip Advisor as the party of 12 at the table next to me. And this review will unfortunately drop your and perhaps even bump you off of the first page of trip advisor, where I found you. I'm sorry to do this, and I really hate that I didn't leave a tip, but I felt that nobody sought my tip through at least mediocre service.

As stated, the food was good....just pay closer attention to your parties of one.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank momofninecherubs

Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
“Incredible Service and attention”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

You are received like a king when you go to Bravi! They first serve you a free appetizer wich is their famous wooden oven cooked thin crust pizza. They always suggest you the best seller and the news on the menu. When you go there for a business meeting, they offer you everything' good they can offer!. A great wine card, large selection of pizza, good fish... I never heard someone I bring there complaining about his choice! The design is also very great.

• Visited March 2012
Barrie, Ontario
“Nice to find a quality Italian Restaurant in Longueuil”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Hidden away in a small plaza, it's obvious that locals know it well. The prosciuto was first class, but the melon was not fully ripe, a not uncommon happening in Canada pre-Summer. I had one of their pizzas, and it was excellent, full flavoured and large enough for two after an equally large apetizer. Next time I am in the Boucherville area, this will be definitely be on my list as there a number of dishes that I would love to try following the quality of their pizza.

• Visited May 2012
New Delhi, India
“Awesome Pizza, Slow Service”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

This restaurant is very nicely done up with a good ambience and style to it. I would recommend a tabel to be reserved before you go here during lunch as this is always packed.

The food is awesome but the service is very slow. I had the Italiana Pizza which was really amazing.

• Visited January 2012