“Terrible unprofessional service”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was okay but on two separate occasions, the service was absolutely terrible. Never going back and neither are the family members who were with me. Very disappointed.

3  Thank LadyZ2610

Reviewed December 29, 2012

So i was so excited to go try that restaurant and the food was fine, but not the best Indian food out there. I was really shocked and disappointed by the customer service... By 9pm on a saturday, they literally closed the lights and asked us to pay and the lady wanted to charge us more! We asked to take a doggy bad, and they didn't have a plastic bag to give.. not a very good experience overall.

1  Thank Rimkabb
Reviewed December 11, 2012

So we were invited by a few friends to go an eat there on a Saturday night.
Entertainment is a very good belly dancer and the music is good but it is not live.
We ordered dinner b and it was wonderful it had more than enough to eat with many choices
in it and very reasonable too for two people it cost with a beer split, $45. with tax and tip and we got a 10% coupon looking on line for eat deals. The servers were amazing very quick and very efficient and charming. The place has parking in the back and on the street, the eatery is nicely decorated and I would go again an again my kind of place.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I went here tonight for dinner! It was delicious and a nice change from the usual offerings in Vieux-Longueuil where we live (I'm sick of the mundane and the pretentious). The food is very tasty and nicely spiced at Mantra. The staff was extremely friendly and down to earth. The atmosphere was relaxed, which I like. It is authentic Indian! There was a belly dancer performing during dinner, which kept my husband amused! All in all, I will go back! Very yummy eats, indeed!

2  Thank Marisa L
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great authentic Indian food. The mixed tandoori platter was generous, with a great selection for a carnivore. The shahi paneer was creamy and beautifully spiced. Rice biryani was perfect! If we lived in the area, we'd be regulars.