“I don't know anything about the menu nor the prices..but what I had was really good...”

Due Compari al Barolo
Ranked #356 of 675 Restaurants in Laval
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: About us... Due Compari al Barolo is pleased to welcome you to our friendly restaurant where you can enjoy fine Italian cuisine in a cozy and authentic decor. Due Compari al Barolo is the result of the fusion of Restaurant Due Compari Sainte-Dorothee in Laval, founded by Mr. Franco Giannelli in 2011 and Barolo, with more than 27 years of loyal service. The founders Mr Giovanni Cella, Gennaro Chiarappa and Isidoro Zuccheddo passed the torch to Mr Franco Giannelli and Harry Sikellis on November 1st, 2014. For the sake of keeping the reputation of these two restaurants, we will continue to offer quality products carefully prepared by renowned chef Alessandro Spighetti. Franco Giannelli, Harry Sikellis and their team wish to welcome you to Due Compari al Barolo, serving you, is our pleasure! Buon Appetito!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook