“Great subs!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Lately, I've been ordering subs from this restaurant and they are really good. I especially like Tony #2 since it's made with chicken, bacon, and mushrooms. I order it without green peppers since my husband and I are both not too crazy about them in our food. The club is pretty big so I always share it with my husband. It comes with fries too.

There are newer reviews for Ouest Antonio's Pizza

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Not sure what these guys did to the pizza but its delicious!! It has been perfected and is consistently delivered on time. Kudos to OAP management

1  Thank probato
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I travel to Laval very frequently for biz and always stay at the St. Martin Hotel (which is great hotel btw)..unfortunately however I have never been crazy about the options for take out/delivery in the area....That is until I found out about Ouest Antonio's pizza...I googled "Best pizza Laval" and based on reviews it kept coming up as the best....the reviews were correct!...

The Pizza reminds me of my fav pizza joint in NYC (Lombardi's)..not necessarily in the overall presentation but in what matters most, the TASTE!...really good crust, but not heavy feeling...a non greasy pizza with a phenomenal sauce....I highly recommend this place.

Further the people who answer the phone seem genuinely concerned that you the customer appreciate their food!...Seems rare these days....Ouest Antonio's will be getting the lion share of my food delivery biz when I am in Laval!

P.S. Try the Souvlaki also...yum!

1  Thank S L
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Curteous service on phone and in person. Perfectly cooked and excellent toppings. Pizza sauce was amazing, definitely added to the great taste of this well put together pie!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our family connection in Quebec moved recently and we were on the hunt for a decent take out / delivery pizza and poutine spot in Laval.

After a couple of misses we tried Ouest Antonio's and found our new "local" pizza shop. This place isn't dine in, it's take out and delivery only so there isn't any atmosphere to speak of. The staff were nice and the place was clean, all you can really expect.

The pies were hot and the toppings plentiful and tasty. The pepperoni wasn't too salty, the vegetables were fresh and there was just enough good cheese to keep everyone happy. The crust was a little thicker than we're used to in Connecticut but it had a really nice bite and crispy edge. Even the kids ate most of the crust and that doesn't happen often.

The real test for me though was the poutine. I've decided that a good poutine is the mark of a real restaurant. Never mind foie gras and caviar, anyone can stick that on a plate but to mix the right quantities of fries, cheese curds and gravy is an art.

This place might not have the best poutine in the city but for take out it's pretty darn good. There was plenty of stringy melty cheese curds and the gravy didn't drown the fries but provided a nice flavor.

With this meal you could tell right away that whoever is running the place and working in it care about what customers think. They made all of us happy.

Next time we'll put the delivery to the test.