“Best tasting pizza in laval”

Ouest Antonio's Pizza
Ranked #141 of 691 Restaurants in Laval
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Where do I even begin? Tastiest pizza ever! Don't you love that feeling when you still taste the ingredients in your mouth and wish you had one more piece?? The dough is sweet, sauce is plentiful and the pepperoni is so tasty, especially when it's crispy!! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Johanna T

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have been ordering West Antonios for years now,obviously for their amazing pizza!!!!!!But I only recently discovered that their pita chicken souvlaki is absolutly amazing!! The pita is so soft and the chicken is so tender...My husband and I usually order every Friday night and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I've been a loyal customer for about a year now and all I can say is their pizza is delicious! I love the perfectly crisp crust and lots of cheese and pepperoni. Most pizza places that I used to order from in the past were very cheap with the ingredients but not Ouest Antonio's. Although all of their pizzas are good, my favorites are BACON and VEGETARIAN. This place makes great chicken pitas so I would highly recommend getting one! Also, chicken stick plates (they come with rice, salad, and potatoes) are a good choice if you're really hungry.

1  Thank Tjasa K
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Just finished eating Ouest Antonios pizza. Now THAT's a pizza! Been in laval for 2 years now and was not able to find such fresh ingredients until I tried these guys. I have personally convinced my family and most of my friends to try it for themselves. They all love it! OAP now even have a website http://ouestantoniospizza.com All kinds of deals!

Thank you OAP!

P.S. love the pics on the website!!

1  Thank probato
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've been ordering from them since you could get 2 smalls for $10...! Price has gone up since then but pizza is still good. I always order my pie with then crust and well done. Never disappointed.