“Excellent omelettes!”

Dejeuner Cosmopolitain
Ranked #57 of 681 Restaurants in Laval
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Breakfast here was very good. Large dining area with good service. We had tried this place the day before for lunch but the line and wait were too long.

There are newer reviews for Dejeuner Cosmopolitain

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This was my favorite breakfast place, but lately it's gone DOWNHILL. Passed by there today and got a breakfast plate. The mashed potatoes had a huge piece in it that was raw. The bread was burnt and my bf who ordered London Steak lunch special got bad meat. He mentioned the gravy was sour. He asked for the meat medium and got it well done instead. He had leftovers and brought it home....and had it in the evening....I tried a bit and turned out the meat was bad. Won't be going there anymore.

2  Thank Jacqueline T
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were a group of 35 people on a special interest tour in Montreal for the day. On the fine recommendation of one of our group that lives in Montreal she highly recommended Dejeuner Cosmopolitan for our lunch stop as her group of retired friends use this as their monthly get together.

Before I start please appreciate that 35 people even with advance notice will put stress on the kitchen and wait staff especially if the group is on a tight time budget.

After saying that not only was very tasty well presented food delivered efficiently but with a very high degree of interpersonal skills as well.

One of our members was not feeling well that morning and when the waitress over heard that she took it upon herself to bring out some hot water with honey to make our group member more comfortable.

In closing great food, great value, but more importantly you walk away feeling that you were appreciated by all for coming into their restaurant.

A repeat visit next time in Montreal and to those reading this review you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We tried this restaurant while visiting Laval and found it through Trip Advisor, Best Crepes and breakfast choices for the entire family. We will be back next time we're in Montreal. Yum!!!

1  Thank Surfshak
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I visited this place for breakfast with a large family group and we felt very welcome. The food was delicious and the service was good. I would have given the service rating a 5 had they not forgotten my honey that I ordered twice. Loved this place.