“TAST IS GOOD, VERY BAD SERVICE.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Laval, Canada
“TAST IS GOOD, VERY BAD SERVICE.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had ordered A FAMILY MEAL to a take out, I asked the manager to change the fried fish to a fillet fish, because I have 3 kids, I took the order gone home and discover that the guy didn't change any thing, so I came back, then he started to yell at me that I came back because I want extra food for free !!!!! THE MEAL ON THE MENU IS 27.99 $ AND I TOOK ONE SALAD MORE FOR 3$ AND IT COST ME 38.76 $ !!!!!!!
I told him I'm not SATISFIED with what happened he told me : I don't care about your satisfaction, some people satisfied with things other does not satisfied with it !!!!!!! ( what does he mean?????) I'm performing the restaurant policy !!!!!!!
the situation was very bad, I'm never going back there again and I'm going to tell all my friends how live Close about it.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank stevenpasha

Montreal, Qc
“Friendly service. Get there a bit early at lunchtime as there'll be a line-up. Service is quite fast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2008