“Decent food”

Elixor Restaurant-Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Elixor Restaurant-Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 691 Restaurants in Laval
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Perhaps they designed the place to look like The Cheesecake Factory, but the food appeared to be typical Quebecois which is not a bad thing. Dinner rolls instead of the two loaves of bread at TCF. Excellent fish and chips, and a good Caesar salad.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We've been to Elixor, in the Centropolis center, many times as it is a local favourite of ours. The food is plentiful and always good. However, the portions are a little too large and I usually end up bringing half home. On our last visit, I had a very good chicken burrito; the meal came with a decent lentil soup and included a decadent chocolate brownie topped with whipped cream.The plate included refried beans and Mexican rice . The burrito was topped with guacamole, sour cream and salsa, all fresh and tasty. My husband had their popular shepherd's pie which is made with pork, beef and lamb and includes mashed potato and asparagus, all topped with crispy fried onion rings. He thoroughly enjoyed his meal!The restaurant is large and often very noisy. Usually, service is good, but this time we were brought our main meals before the soup and we had to ask two different people for coffee more than once. The wait staff is friendly and the take out cakes are decadent! There is also a terrasse with umbrellas for those who prefer to dine outdoors

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Their goal is to surpass our expectations, and surpass they did. Here was this restaurant that I had passed by hundreds of times and for some reason I never thought of dining there before. I missed out and I'm glad I tried it. What a wonderful experience. The food was fresh and delicious, the presentation was nice, the service was excellent. I had the herb roasted Salmon salad and my husband had the Bora Bora Tuna salad. The only issue I had was that as good as my dish was, my husbands was better!! As far as prices go, I think they are very reasonable.

When I first received the menu I thought "They have got to be kidding me!" It's a novel. Having been my first time there I was confused as to what I should order. But by the end of the meal I thought, well, I'm glad they have a large menu because we are definitely coming back to try more dishes on that menu.

Nicely played Elixor, we will be back!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I decided to go shoping in laval, and after a nice long afternoon of shopping we decided to go grab a bite to eat at the elixor in the centropolis laval location.

This place is nicely decorated, and the staff are really friendly.

I had the terriyaki chicken, it was very good, and my wife had the bora bora tuna salad, and she enjoyed it.

All in all it was a pleasent little night, the food is good, the price is not expensive for the amount of food that you get and the ambiance is really nice. People are dressed casually and some are dressed fancy I guess its a mixed place. The menu reminds me of the cheesecake factory, there are tons of dishes to choose from!! We will most likely go back again!

1  Thank JSaxe86
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Wonderful service. The burrito was perfect, decent portions. I love this place. Also, it is kids friendly.