“Simply beautiful”

Transit: Bus 61 Autobus 61
Laval, Canada
“Simply beautiful”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants to come to with friends.
The food is delicious, amazing appetizers but leave some room for the main dish and don't forget the taste the "ice cream baklava"

Such a nice ambiance, candles everywhere and beautiful decorations of Greece, as you walk upstairs you will find all the different sands of almost all the islands in Greece don't forget the check that out !

• Visited March 2014

New York
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Delicious food, I especially love greek style appetizers and love the seared tuna dish. The best I have ever had!!

• Visited January 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Fresh and Savory Food, Enjoyable Ambience!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Ammos was one of the wonderful surprises of my trip to Montreal a few weeks ago, my hotel sent me to Laval for shopping at Carrefour Laval (biggest shopping center in the area) and since I was after fresh fish and seafood, my concierge sent me here which was 2 minutes away from the shopping center!

After enjoying the warm bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, we had the chance to sample a few appetizers to start and we picked their fried calamari, fried eggplant and zucchini chips, saganaki cheese and greek salad; everything was beautifully presented and delicious!

We then moved on to mains and one of my friends loved the moussaka, while the other really enjoyed the chicken breast dish. I on the other hand really wanted fish so I tried the grilled whole sea bass which came with a side dish of greens and greek potatoes; It was absolutely amazing, best fish I have ever eaten in my life!

Even though we were completely full we still decided to share a few desserts amongst us and opted for their chocolate souffle and bread pudding desserts; They were delicious but very very filling. Maybe next time, we'll order one less appetizer to make room for dessert!

The restaurant is beautiful and the service was amazing, we also found it really reasonably priced for what you get in terms of quality! We really enjoyed our evening and can't wait to return to Montreal to visit Ammos again!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Roger T
Montreal, Canada
“My favourite restaurant!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

It's now my favourite Laval dining destination! Love their lunch menu... Great value! I have also become addicted to their lobster bisque, seafood linguini and their bread pudding dessert. Service has always been pleasant and professional.

Laval, Canada
“3 Es - EXQUISITE, ENTICING, ENJOYABLE.”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My wife and I had Black Angus 1855 filet mignon, greek salad, fried eggplant, zucchini chips entrée and lets not forget red wine Alpha Estate Axia, Wow excellent service, food was magnificent, actually the food was to die for, wine was perfect, restaurant atmosphere lavaish. Been there many times and never disappointed.

• Visited December 2013