“GREAT breakfast place”

Allo mon Coco
Ranked #58 of 672 Restaurants in Laval
Cuisines: Canadian, American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“GREAT breakfast place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Amazing food, great service (we've been going there for years that we know the staff) and great price!

The patatoes are subblime! And their french toasts are the best!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Maribelle444

“Best Service Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

I just went again, and I left with a smile! Great atmosphere, great service, great food! 10/10 like always. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank OTax1diotis
Laval, Canada
“Can't beat this Breakfast Resto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Went back and seriously, it's too good! Service is amazing! Allo mon coco special is the best because it's a huge plate with eggs, bacon, ham, sausages, creton, feve au lard, toast, pancake, potatoes which are the best plus you can add cheese! You can even customize this plate by replacing items and adding some stuff too. Would go back again!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank OTax1diotis
Laval, Canada
“Best Breakfast in Laval!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

What can I say: AMAZING!

I've been coming here for years and I always leave satisfied!

Service is great, food is great, atmosphere is great!

The whole menu is great!

• Visited February 2012
Laval, QC
“Food was okay, but service was POOR!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

The food was reasonably priced, but the taste was nothing special. I have given this restaurant a poor review because of the service. The place was extremely busy so I thought the food would be amazing - not true. There are many other breakfast places in Laval that have much better food and a much shorter wait to get in. I tried to use two team buy coupons for the meal, but was very RUDELY told that the policy is that they only accept one. However, it clearly states one per person per visit. So be very cautious when using coupons there!!! We waited a very very long time for our food (over an hour) - not easy with four hungry kids! I ordered a chocolate milk for my daughter - there was only one price listed on the menu of $1.95 so I assumed there was only one size. However, when I received the bill I was charged $3.25. The server told me I ordered large. I told her I ordered a chocolate milk and didn't say a size - how could I when there was no size on the menu?? She said there was no space to write two sizes on the menu! Makes no sense at all! The server was extremely rude in handling our issues. I don't intend to ever go back there. There are many other restaurants in Laval to eat breakfast. Cosmopolitan on St Martin is consistently good and the service is excellent. This place could learn a lesson from them.

• Visited December 2011