Hampton Suites Laval Quebec
$113
$86
$84
  • Room Service
Le Fabreville Motel et Suites(Laval)(Great Value!)
$79
$136
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot breakfastcoffee and teafitness centerfree breakfastplace to staybreakfast staffeasy accessample parkingmontreal areathe hotel staffshort driveexcellent staynice hotelrecommend this hotelvisit montreal
Reviewed September 5, 2013

About 15-20 minutes from YUL (Pierre Trudeau) in GOOD traffic, this property is an average Hampton Inn in the northern burbs. It's within walking distance to several shops and restaurants. I stayed one night and was greeted warmly and very hospitably by two gentlemen at the front desk. My room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was the typical Hampton fare, with some items lacking in flavor. There was a small pantry near the reservation desk with overpriced snacks (ridiculous taxes in Canada) and beverages. Free newspapers in the lobby area, along with a free National Post at my door in the morning. I encountered no issues and while not worth the price charged, I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton on numerous occasions for business purposes. They have the most comfortable beds in the industry. The breakfast is always set up on time and the staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My friends and I stayed at this hotel for a wedding and the rooms were OK. But the Front desk people seemed like they hated their job and the guests and were extremely unpleasant. When we called for room service to get tooth paste we were asked to come down stairs and pick up so when I did go down to get the tooth paste the front desk attendant told us it was $4!!!!!!!!!!! Instead I just went to the local pharmaprix and bought it there. Being a gold member i got one water bottle and a snack. Ive travelled to so many places and only stay at hiltons, and by far this was the worst one. Even break fast, there wasnt many options and at times they would run out of eggs and hashbrowns and everyone would be waiting for 20mins for them to make it. Anyway, the only reason I stayed at this place was 3 mins from Embassy Plaza, either than that I dont think I will be returning back!!!!

Room Tip: try not to stay here or get a room to face the front parking
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Andre G, Director of Sales at Hampton Suites Laval Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input as a valued HHonors member and apologize for our missteps in service and amenities that hindered your stay. We will use your comments as we continually look for ways to improve your experience and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Andre

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The gentleman that checked me in was also very short and curt with me- I never got a smile from this man. The other front desk agents I dealt with were excellent. Upon checking in to the room, there was urine spots on the bathroom floor that I knew did not come from us. Instead of complaining, I just cleaned it up myself. The breakfast was definitely below my expectations, having stayed at many Hampton Inns before. The "pre-fab" fried eggs were dry and cold. The oatmeal was extremely watery, and the sausages were cold as well. I was there for 3 days, and 2 of the 3, the breakfast items were the same. I have never encountered this before. These issues definitely make me second-guess coming back to this property.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and daughter stayed for a week, and I joined them at the end of the week. The facilities were modern, well-kept, and clean. The staff was very friendly. The hotel is a bit of a drive from the main parts of Montreal, but the room cost was a little lower.

Stayed: August 2013