All reviews beautiful hotel croissants scrambled eggs outdoor pool lounge bar french chateau appointed hotel three nights within walking distance downtown montreal no meat walk in shower fruit salad the breakfast area room was spacious subway station sitting area
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

This hotel was phenomenal looking. It felt like I was staying at a hotel in Paris. Very clean and kept in good condition. Smelled very nice in there too. Staff was friendly and spoke good English too. Has all the amenities you're looking for: Free wifi, Free breakfast, Free Parking, and has an outdoor pool. The breakfast had decent selection, I would have liked some bacon or sausage but they do have eggs, juices, cereals, waffles, lots of different breads and croissants. I'm not a croissant fan but those were the best croissants I've ever had. Very safe and secure hotel. The shower is excellent. The outdoor pool and backyard area was very nice too. Overall, very good hotel if you're looking to stay outside of Montreal. Downtown Montreal is about 40 minutes away I believe.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

Excellent Front Desk Service. They allowed us to check-in early and helped find the free bus to the Metro. The room is very nice, maybe a little cluttered. Excellent Sleep Quality, soft mattress, and quiet room. Wifi - fast. Excellent Breakfast. If you are visiting Montreal and don't want to fight the traffic, there is a free bus, No. 360, that picks up right in front of the hotel that goes to the Metro station. It's about a 40 mins total to historic Montreal.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Room was clean & hotel was nice. There was add'l charge on my CC, called & they removed it. Travel Note: Stay off of Rte 15 South of hotel, under construction for the next 6 years. They say don't follow the detours. Their street signs, you can hardly see, small and unreadable until your on top of them. Make sure you have GPS. River cruise was great at Old Port & if your visiting the Basilique, sign up for the Grand tour online (pick your time slot) & pay for when you get there ($15 Canadian). There's a separate line (Groups) for that tour moves you to the front of the line.

Room tip: Stay off of Rte 15 south of hotel for the next 6 years, detour will have you going nuts.
Reviewed August 11, 2019

Clean and well appointed hotel in the heart of Laval. There's 3 supermarkets within 1.5km and the Montmorency Metro was less than 2 km away giving you access to Montreal without the worries of driving and parking in the city.
The staff were friendly, courteous and the hotel was clean. Quiet at night with a simple but free breakfast included. This room was large with a kitchen and separate bedroom. Beautifully landscaped and decorated.

Room tip: Superior rooms will offer more amenities for longer than one night stays.
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We arrived after a 7 hour drive to get to our hotel room to find we had no soap in the shower or by the sink. We called the front desk to be told there was a problem. The hotel had no soap for the rooms. They had ran out! I thought I heard wrong! I then said they needed to send someone from the hotel out to buy some soap for our room. Their response was no they were not going to go get soap and if I wanted soap I had to go out and find a store open at 8 pm and buy soap for our room. I ended up finding a store and bought some soap for our room. Unbelievable!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Garen A, Front Office Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Dear belmarOntario,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is to meet and exceed our guests expectations. I apologize for the incident. The situation has been noted and rectified. I would be happy to speak with you further on this matter.

Thank you very much.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 450-902-3000.