“Simply amazing!”
Review of Kitchen 73

Kitchen 73
Reserve with OpenTable
Kitchen 73 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 681 Restaurants in Laval
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

First time at K73 with my family ,overall quality is outstanding , portions are enormous , great fresh OJ. , we tried waffles, eggs and Nutella banana pancake . Coffee is also fabulous . All together 73 on 10 . Keep up the great quality and service.see you soon

2  Thank Bibo T
There are newer reviews for Kitchen 73

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I went for the first time to Kitchen 73 for breakfast with a friend and we were very satisfied with our experience. The food was delicious, presentation too! Coffee was good! Restaurant is very modern and clean. The waiter was fun too! We will be back!

3  Thank Emilee C
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Bravo to the owners; great customer service! Thank u Rocco for making us try the waffle; it was delicious!

2  Thank Talia S
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Have been enjoying my breakfast very much, except once they over cooked my bacon. However love their fresh orange juice and pleasant staff. In general very happy with the food.

2  Thank Denis_Antoine
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I loved the menu and the prices were reasonable. The staff was warm and friendly and most helpful. It was a really nice visit and when I go for brunch again, I will go there.

2  Thank bry569