“slowest service ever” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Calvi

Calvi
Ranked #13 of 668 Restaurants in Laval
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a mediterranean cuisine restaurant with fish, seafood, French, Italian and Spanish dishes. We have 7 private rooms with a capacity from 4 to 90 people that are at your disposal to entertain your business associates, families and friends. Plasma screens are available for your conferences. Wine connoisseur ? Choose your own wine in our cellar.
Montreal, Canada
“slowest service ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Slowest service I've ever experienced. Food was subpar and not worth the price. Restaurant was dead so there was no reason for slow service.

• Visited July 2013

“GOT SCREWED”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went last Friday with my wife and 2 couples who had GROUPON coupons but we didn't. On the wall they had a promo for 50% on the price of their bottles of wine. People with Groupon weren't allowed the special, so I decided to take a bottle since I didn't have a coupon, but was told I couldn't share the bottle with my friends we then asked to talk to the manager because it was my wife's birthday we just wanted everyone to toast her. We had understood he would let us do it for one bottle. When we all got our bills, they had charged my friends who didn't order the wine FULL PRICE.
We asked to talk to the manager who said he did this because we didn't order another bottle of wine at full price. We told him this was unacceptable that it was fraud, but he just went to hide in the kitchen. I then called the restaurant to talk to the owner who's name is Mr.Costa, who said he was in complete agreement with his manager and told me next time to go to the RED CROSS next time that they would feed me for free. I will try to get as much people as possible to know how this restaurant has no class, won't hesitate to screw people and don't mind getting a bad name for $20.00. UNBELIEVABLE!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank davelang

Been to Calvi? Share your experiences!