“Nice accommodations”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Laval
sewell NJ
“Nice accommodations”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Convenient hotel. Great Staff.. recreation area with pool table ...safe parking. Only downside is finding local restaurants but there are a number of good choices about 1/2 mile away at the Mall . I will stay again in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank DAVE G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Mississauga
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Good location in Laval. Good breakfast.
I was surprised when I tried to pay by my Bestwestern gift card. The front desk lady said she had no ideal how to charge from gift card. Well, I have to keep it for next time when I stay again. Overall, it is a quiet, clean place to stay.
I will be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have picked up the hotel mainly because of the location. (It was 5 min drive from 2 days meeting offices at the industrial zone of Laval.)
The price was more than reasonable (110 CAD, breakfast included)
Upon my arrival I have found friendly staff, well maintained hotel and nice and clean room.
The American breakfast was good.
I used the GPS to get the hotel location but I was taken into a different location.(following the hotel staff they are familiar with the problem and have asked the municipal of Laval to take care of it-So far without success)
I will continue using the hotel by the future come.

Room Tip: Shopping center mall is 5 minute driving from the hotel
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in a king bed room. The hotel was very clean. Staff were extremely friendly.The complimentary breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausages, hasbrowns, toast, cold cereal, yogurt and fresh oranges. The fitness facility was very simple. Treadmill, eliptical and a stationary bike. It also had a cable machine but was missing some of the attachments. Was good enough for a quick 30 minute workout. Nothing within walking distance. Had to drive everywhere. If driving to Montreal fromToronto, I would suggest stopping at the pit stop as soon as you enter Quebec and pick up a few itmes (nibblies, wine, water). Bed was comfortable. Liked having a fridge in the room. Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Halton Hills, Canada
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had a hard time to find this hotel with GPS and I had a problem with a noisy air conditioning unit but they were full and could not change my room
I spoke to the manager after my stay and he was wonderful and very attentive to making his hotel the best.
Breakfast was great and all the staff were very nice.
Great place to stay

Room Tip: I did not like facing into the atrium - next time I would ask for a room facing the outside.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am very reluctant to say this but it has always been a great experiance at this hotel since they changed the name. I paid $169 for a two storey suite with two LCD televisions, a large hot breakfast, and free internet. I hope that some of the other hotels read this so they understand. Free internet. The staff was kind and gave my puppy a treat and some plastic bags. The swimming pool is nearby on the fitness floor so I could swim and then jog. Be aware, it was busy and there were still a lot of parking spots for a large suburban like mine in the back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Chad T, General Manager at Best Western Laval-Montreal, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1 800 605 5115 x 286.

Chad Thériault
General manager
BEST WESTERN PLUS Laval-Montreal
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A clean hotel with a decent size room for two people. Two double beds, desk, fridge,tv. A good place to sleep for one night. Free parking.
Courteous staff. Breakfast included with the room that was ok(juice, coffee, eggs, pancakes,fruit).
The hotel was SO difficult to find however. It was not in the GPS, there is no turn off the highway, we drove around for an hour up and down the highway until we got the correct turn.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends