“WOW”

and up
Montreal Indoor Skydiving Introductory Package
Ranked #2 of 29 Fun & Games in Laval
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? SkyVenture Montreal is the only recirculating indoor free-fall simulator in Canada. Solo, with a group, with your family or among friends, come defy the law of gravity in complete safety.
Terrebonne
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“WOW”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Ok it was a first for us , I always wanted to experience jumping from a plane but just wont do it and them I tried Sky Venture... well it is simply amazing and for such an amazing trill I promised myself to do it every 2 months did I say WOW... everyone should try this , the staff is out of this world super friendly and funny , they first give you a course to learn the basis and then dress up and go.. the coaches are loving their jobs and it shoes.. Thank you for this unique trill..

Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
Toronto, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A bit pricey, but worth the money!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Skyventure was quite the experience. I did two falls, but for the best experience I'd recommend doing the 4 falls. Each fall is 60 seconds, and those seconds tick by faster than you'd think!

When you arrive, you can watch other people jump in the wind tunnel until your training starts. The training was good, but I wish it gave you a chance to get the jump position before entering the tunnel. It's tricky to do it right, so I wish we got more practice in before our actual falls.

The first fall is mostly trying to get the hang of the proper position, but the proceedings falls are much more enjoyable. If your instructor feels comfortable enough, they'll do some tandem tricks with you. Those are exhilarating! The instructors are incredibly friendly and helpful. I never felt uncomfortable or lost. Jumping properly is tricky, but they're there to help you out.

Visited July 2013
“Expensive but worth the experience.”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This was a much anticipated event for my 15 and 10 year old kids. The SkyVenture staff was great. They briefed the participants for a half hour before their "flight". The kids were all smiles. The only thing is that the actual time in the wind tunnel is very short. They give 2 turns only only one minute each. The first turn is mostly teaching the techniques, and the second is more for fun. You can add another turn for $15 more. It can get expensive.

Visited June 2013
Montreal, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Quite the show!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and nephew were in the same session as two members of Canada's national team. So I got to watch some pretty amazing maneuvers. The two pros were joined by two amateurs; my husband and nephew both went in individually with their instructor. If you want to see some great stuff, ask if you can schedule your session with some of these people! (We didn't but just happened to be in the right place at the right time; 8pm Saturday night.) When I compare what the team did with my husband and my nephew (the neophytes) it is readily apparent that it takes a lot of strength/control to "dance" inside the wind tunnel. Don't be disappointed if you only have one minute or two minutes at a time! That's perfectly normal even for the pros. If you've been sitting on that couch a lot, you may find it a challenge. Otherwise, I think most people could try it out.

Visited February 2013
Montreal, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“YEE HA”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very expensive but if you gonna do it just do it alot of fun just one down side i would prefer getting a little bit more time for what i paid when i tried it it ran me $85.00 for about a minute but i sware it was only like 30 seconds , but none the less it was fun.

Visited March 2012