We go to Laval and Montreal at least once a year. Whenever we do, a suite at Le Fabreville is a must. They are more money than their regular rooms, yes, but they're absolutely worth it. We've probably stayed in six different ones by now. They're always very clean. The jacuzzi tubs are excellent, the fireplace compliments the overall atmosphere nicely.
They're perfect suites for a romantic or even just a relaxing stay. Free TV, a small stereo system in the suite, water in the fridge, free internet, great service, pretty average continental breakfast. They always have little extras for sale that compliment the theme of the suite you're staying in.
It's a great motel. It's a little out of the way but very easy to get to. It's every bit as reasonable, if not more so, than less desirable properties in downtown Montreal. It's an overall excellent value and sure to make for a very pleasant stay that won't make you eager to check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Need a little escape? A deliciously romantic experience? A place to stay in the region while on business? Le Fabreville is the ideal destination! With our wide range of completely refurbished rooms and luxury suites, our excellent service, and our attention to the smallest details, we're sure you'll have a memorable stay. And that you'll come back again and again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Fabreville Motel et Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Fabreville Motel Et Hotel Laval
- Le Fabreville Motel Et Suites Laval, Quebec