Delta Hotels Saguenay Conference Centre
$59
  • Restaurant
Hotel du Parc(Chicoutimi)
$53
Comfort Inn Chicoutimi(Chicoutimi)(Great Value!)
$124
$102
Motel Panoramique(Chicoutimi)
Hotel du Fjord(Chicoutimi)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsholiday innfront deskoutdoor poolroom serviceparking lotfree parkingmini fridgeking roomrooms are cleanawesome hotelfresh airrestaurant staffspent nights herecoffee makera nice place to stayhotel restaurantssame price
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed here during the air show at nearby Bagotville airport. The hotel was very busy but the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was extremely clean and recently renovated. It doesn't fit the area because it's very modern looking and the Saguenay area isn't exactly modern.

Hotel is right off the highway and is close to Alma, Chicoutimi, La Baie, etc.

Room service breakfast was reasonable. My room was very quiet at night. Tons of free parking available. I had a toilet that liked to keep running after it was flushed - not sure why they would renovate the hotel and not replace the toilets.

No issues during this stay and I wouldn't even consider any of the other hotels in Saguenay - there aren't a lot of options and many of the surrounding hotels don't get good reviews. However, I did see a new hotel under construction in Chicoutimi...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jeremy C
vacances14, General Manager at Delta Hotels Saguenay Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing the Delta Saguenay during your last trip in our beautifull region.
We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay among us. Hoping to serve you well again in a near future.

Claude Mathieu

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hi everyone, I have just returned from an overnight stay at Hotel Delta Saguenay Jonquiere and here is my review. I booked this package with Expedia for one night for $149.00 Cdn plus taxes. This hotel is just off the main highway that runs between Chicoutimi and Jonquiere. This is definitely the largest hotel in this region, and the best one I have found. Parking is abundant and free. When I arrived there were three people waiting patiently in line to check in, there was only one attendant behind the counter for the whole time I was there so it took more time than it should to check me in. After that I was given a magnetic card for a room on the fourth floor. The room was large clean and beautiful in every way. The bed was comfy with nice linens, the bathroom was large and everything worked flawlessly. I have stayed at several hotels in this area but I can state that this hotel is a notch above the rest. I tried the buffet breakfast at their Tendance restaurant for 14.95$ and it was worth it. So for the final question would I return to the Delta? Yes absolutely!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Mikealoneathome
DOSDeltaSAG, Director of Sales at Delta Hotels Saguenay Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Mikealoneathome,

Thank you for taking the time to give your comments regarding your recent stay at the Delta Saguenay. I am pleased to hear that your stay went well and that you enjoyed our brand new guest room. Thank you for your kind words and know that the team is waiting for you on your next visit to Saguenay

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We spent the long weekend at this hotel and our experience was wonderful. Although hotel is far from most of attractions it is new and very well decorated. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Every staff member was very nice to us and even one of them gave toy bags to my twin boys. I am not sure if we will come to Saguenay again but if we come back definitely Delta is the hotel we are going to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank alpert001
DOSDeltaSAG, Director of Sales at Delta Hotels Saguenay Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear Alpert001,

Firstly, , we thank you for your clientele. We are pleased that your stay was pleasant in Saguenay. We are happy to hear that our staff was friendly and took good care of your children. We hope to have the opportunity to serve your family very soon.

Thank you very much!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

After a few years i visited this hotel. I like it a lot. No money was spared to make the room look great. I liked a lot the long working branch (desk). It has build in connections to connect your computer to 42'" TV. I watched movie from internet on the big screen using HDMI connection to my computer. Staff was very helpful and polite. The best (by far) hotel to stay in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brejdak
DOSDeltaSAG, Director of Sales at Delta Hotels Saguenay Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Brejdak,

Thank you very much for your review on your recent stay. I appreciate the great feedback on the guest room as well as the staff. I will make sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Saguenay.

Thank you.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Back at the Delta earlier this week. Excellent service, nice room, and great dinner (room service). Much improved over the past owner of this hotel, when it was a Holiday Inn. Best place in town. Front desk area is much more appealing.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear RoadWarrior98

Thank you for the great review. We work hard to ensure that every guest's stay is a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Saguenay.

Thank you.