“Hard to go wrong with Timmies”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Summerside
Reviewed September 1, 2014

It was Timmies...can't really go wrong there. The one in Summerside has a nice patio to sit out on which was really nice.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I've been to Tim Hortons a couple of times while visiting Summerside. The service is good, the people are friendly and the donuts and muffins are very tasty. The only downside I've seen is the temperature of the coffee. Don't get me wrong, I want my coffee hot but they serve it so hot that you can't carry the cup to the car without burning your hand and you have to wait a good ten minutes before the coffee is drinkable. Now it's possible that this is because in the winter the coffee will cool much faster and gloved hands would more easily transport the cup, but in July the temperature of the brew seemed a bit excessive.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We are most of us familiar with Tim hortons and go there for a great cup of Canadian brew. And now and then good sandwiches ( the Italian ) yum and doughnuts. So who am I to rate a coffe shop? I just wanted to say that this is the friendliest little Tim's I have ever been too. Thank you such wonderful service with a smile and taking the time to give us directions. It is always those little things that makes the difference. ❤️ Have a beautiful day !

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Well, bet you know where this review is going. Went in to get a cup of famous Tim Hortons' coffee about which a family member raved. The service was poor at best. The server would not speak up and kept acting frustrated when I asked what she said as well as being annoyed with my questions. Then, after waiting five minutes just for a small black coffee, I took the piping hot cup to the car where the lid (which had not been put on correctly by said server) came off and the boiling hot coffee went on me and my new car.
Never again!!!

1  Thank Becky G
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Very clean and the most friendly of the Tim Horton's restaurant.Young people were fabulous to wait on us.