“Average at best-could be better”
Review of Bakin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bakin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Summerside
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This place was recommended and we left disappointed. We both ordered scrambled eggs with bacon and toast although I thought I would try the fried bologna. The eggs were mostly egg whites and were dry and pretty tasteless. Toast was toast. The service was good as the waitress was very friendly but I would choose another spot if we ev went back.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Based on other reviews, I was expecting something great, and frankly didn't get it. If that's what the locals think is fantastic, the locals have low standards. the food was ...fine, service speed based on how busy they were was ...acceptable, the coffee (when i finally got it) was....ok, the price was...no worse than anywhere else. The ambiance was on par with quick service restaurants. They gave me a can of OJ that had mold growing on the back from where it looked like the crate had been damaged in shipping, exchanged no problem, although I don't know how the counter person missed it, the front of the can looked like it had been used for target practice. Overall what I can say is... I got breakfast and it was decidedly un-memorable.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Very good breakfast, inexpensive and the staff was good.
They do not have very fast service so I would not recommend if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

superb food,excellent service and excellent company.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

some of our team ate here the first morning and raved about it. We went the next day and it was AWESOME food and price. Really...where can you get Steak & Eggs for $5.50....Bakin' Donuts, Summerside PEI.
The whole team was happy with their breakfasts. Service was wonderful too.