“Wonderful friendly bakery”

Water Street Bakery And Deli
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Summerside
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Great place for lunch, loads of fresh possibilities. Everything is good. The staff is friendly, fast and always smiling!

1  Thank smblanche

Reviewed August 15, 2013

On our recent trip to PEI, we stayed in a motel just up the road from this bakery. We didn't get the chance to try very much of their food, but everything looked great. The cookies we bought were devoured pretty quickly, and the pizza we ordered was delicious. We'll definitely swing by again the next time we are in the Summerside area.

1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I recently visited the Water Street Bakery and Deli and I must say that I was impressed. I had been wanting to try the place for some time upon the recommendations of a few people. Stopping in Summerside for the day allowed me the opportunity to finally give the place a try. It appears to be a typical bakery at first glance, but it is really quite a bit more. They had a nice selection of options including pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc. All the subs and bread are obviously baked fresh and very good. Really high quality meats, cheese, and veggies as well. I tried a sub and a piece of pizza, both were great. The prices are very reasonable and I felt the value was really good. It is not the sort of place that will blow your mind. However, if you like fresh made items at good prices, I would certainly recommend the Water Street Bakery and Deli. It seems to be one of the better options available in Summerside. I really enjoyed my meal and will be back in future.

2  Thank IslanderOnTheGo
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Fresh everything, every day!
Staff are so well treated by owners that it radiates to the customers.
They have a few nice options for hot lunch.
My only regret is they don't make butterscotch pie daily but you can preorder one for the next day if you are able to be back in the area.
Pick up some squares for your trip anywhere?

3  Thank Margie1489
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Bought a few items here for a quick breakfast. Also had the date cookies- moist and delicious. If you have the chance, give it a try.

1  Thank MotorcycleTraveler42