“Great Value”
Review of Sharky's Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Sharky's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Sharky's is easy to overlook because it's not glitzy, but what it lacks in glitz is easily made up for in service and great food. We enjoyed our meal immensely and the service was great.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

we went to the restaurant because it had a view of the sea. My husband had fish and chips and said they were just average. I had the mussels and found them to be very tasty. Service was very good and the restaurant was very busy. I would go back again

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This restaurant was in waking distance of our hotel and had a very nice atmosphere right on the warf. The seafood chowder is to die for. Prices were in the ball park of other establishments and the food was tasty, well presented and fairly prompt considering it was usually crowded. The lobster dinner was good and my family felt the burgers were excellent. The nocho plate was huge. We ate one night there and decided to go back the next. After dinner you can take a lovely stroll along the waterfront nice finish for a relaxing evening.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Basic but wholesome menu featuring the local seafood at reasonable rates. Nice location on the waterfront.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Only open in the summer. It is a great spot to stop if you're looking for some good food (especially the fish) and friendly faces.
The restaurant is small and isn't much to look at but it has a great view of the water.
It is a spot I visit often when I visit Summerside.