No photo provided
Add it.
Prince William Dining Room @ The Loyalist Country Inn
Ranked #17 of 76 Restaurants in Summerside
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had a greek salad which was VERY average, was not overly impressed with the cuisine. I have been told that the chef that works there is AWESOME but is not allowed free reign to creat the menu he would like...such a shame.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I visited because I was too late for the fish+chip place in town, and there's just not a lot of choice in the Off-Season. This hotel seems to be closed whenever I drive by, but now I know it is open. Confusing to find Entrance +Pup. Menu reads nice, interesting stuff among it. Gloomy tired room, no windows. Music not well placed, can hear other patrons across the room conversation. Waiters not genuinely interested. Did not check on time whether food was o k, forgot my water. Rushed to ask for dessert or bill while I still ate main course. Steak and Salad were okay, do not order Caesar Salad, the sauce was just off. Ketchup bottle on each table should have told me to turn around and leave right away..

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Considering how difficult it is to make a business thrive in Summerside I would say this place has done well. I have eaten at both the restaurant and the pub and each time my meals were very good. The only thing I found was that the environment was very stale almost as if you were in a hotel doomed for closure. No thats not the case here I realize that but it just has a very tired feel to the rooms and restaurants. Some rooms are redone and look perfect while others are old dated and tired. The loyalist has served thousands and thousands of guests and I'm sure they will continue to so if your in town be sure to stop in and check it out for yourself.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good Food but a very Limited Menu, seemed a litttle overpriced especially considering it was the off season!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food was average pub food, though their French Onion soup did stand out: It was flavrouful and satisfying.
The restaurant closes too early which makes it hard for travellers who arrive later in the evening to get a meal. For a 'tavern' to close at 10pm is a bit ridiculous, even for a smaller town like summerside.