“Sunday dinner. Went out with friends and had an excellent meal”
Review of Gentleman Jim's

Gentleman Jim's
Ranked #31 of 75 Restaurants in Summerside
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very good vslue. Food was tasty. Had steak with mushrooms and onions. Very well done and a large serving size

Reviewed October 23, 2012

During our recent trip back to PEI, we hurried so that we could eat at Gentleman Jim's prior to their closing for the evening. The PEI mussels and potato skins are outstanding!! Some of the best we have ever had. Topped off with a few Keith's and our evening was complete!! Great place!!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

On the recommendation of the host of our B & B, we visited this restaurant. When I first walked into this place, my intuition told me to turn around and leave. The rugs in the place are absolutely disgusting. The filthy appearance of the rug, water stains on the ceiling tiles, booth seats that were sticky, were immediate turnoffs. But having traveled many hours that day and not knowing the area very well, we decided to stay at the restaurant and hope for the best. The seafood casserole was nothing extraordinary and neither was the steak that we ordered. While attempting to relax and enjoy our dinner, a young man came around to all of the tables in the place and announced that he was an Elvis impersonator. The impersonator said that the owner of the establishment told him to go around to each of the tables(for what purpose I still don't know). If this were true, I would tell the owner that it wasn't a real good idea to bother people when they are trying to enjoy a meal. Would I ever go back to this place or give it a good recommendation?? Absolutely not!

1  Thank maloney1969
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Had supper here once while on a visit. We were quickly attended to upon entry and the waitress who greeted us was pleasant and smiling. I also found the service to be good and we were well attended to as our orders came quickly with a minimum of fuss.

I considered the food (I had chicken Penne Alfredo) to be full of flavour while my friend thought her haddock to be excellent and it was an excellent price too. I have no complaints about this restaurant and it is worth a second visit.

1  Thank Francis083
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The food was delicious. Servers attentive. Manager actually works too! Definitely a good place to eat.