“best night of sleep in a long time”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Summerside
Clark's Sunny Isle Motel
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Summerside
Reviewed May 30, 2009

Friendly, courteous staff. Check in was quick and painless. Grounds kept in excellent shape. Walking trail to beach is beautiful. Rooms were immaculate. Flat screen tv on wall a bonus. Wi-Fi in each room a definite bonus.

Reviewed May 28, 2009

clean room - excellent cleaning service every day!
nice grounds
good coffee and breakfast muffins
very friendly owners (make you feel welcome)
recommend this motel to anyone!
Can't beat the price!

Reviewed May 19, 2009

The sign said 'Best Rates', and being on a budget, that was all we expected, but our newly renovated room completely blew us away! The decor is tasteful and contemporary, the bedding is plush and the room is fully equipped, right down to a 'History of Summerside' book on the bedstand: nice touch! The staff are genuinely friendly, and the spacious grounds lead down to a seaside walk, just right for shaking off the morning cobwebs. We've travelled about 13,000 Kms so far this spring, and have stayed in a lot of places, but this was the best value and most pleasant surprise of our trip. First class!

Reviewed May 6, 2009

Over the past 11 years when my wife and I have visiited our son and his family in Summerside we have always stayed at the Sunny Isle Motel. We have always found the rooms to be exceptionally clean and tidy. This last visit was no exception. The newly renovated rooms are superb.
When we called to make a reservation we were in formed that even though the Motel wasn't opening until the first of May, a room would be made available for us.
That's what I call exceptional service.
The Clarks have always provided the highest quality of service for their guests.
My wife and I very highly reccommend Clark's Sunny Isle Motel

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GeorgeDoucet
Reviewed February 14, 2009

We had our honeymoon on Prince Edward Island. I was uncertain about going to such an inexpensive Mom & Pop on our Honeymoon ("But honey, it's our honeymoon... we can splurge a little!"), but we came here for the location. The place was very clean, very comfortable, and the manager couldn't possibly have been nicer. The interior wasn't fancy by honeymoon standards, but quite nice compared to chain motels that can cost several times as much in larger cities. The grounds were gorgeous (although beware... the nearby waterfront means there's a lot of mosquitoes at dusk.)

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2008

My husband and I stayed for one night while we were passing through the area just before heading back home to Ontario. We would have stayed another night if we had the time. We found the motel listed in the travel book for PEI. We found the owners to be very friendly and helpful. We were given directions on where to go to get the best pictures of the Confederation bridge before we crossed over. We stayed in an older room but found it to be very clean and had everything we needed. The bed was the most comfortable I have slept on in a motel/hotel. I thought the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Clark's Sunny Isle Motel, it is one of the nicest motels I have stayed at!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2008

I stayed at this hotel in one of the renovated rooms for a week in October. I was travelling on business but this place would have been wonderful for a romantic weekend trip as well. I have stayed at 3 other hotels in the area and this one surpassed them all. The rooms were beautiful and well-equipped. This is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. From the lovely decor, the very comfortable bed and pillows, the microwave and fridge, to the granite countertop in the bathroom - this place exceeded my expectations and was great in every way.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Summerside
Loyalist Lakeview Resort Summerside
Quality Inn & Suites Garden of the Gulf
Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites
Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Traveller's Inn
Traveller's Inn
#5 of 14 in Summerside
Kindred Spirits Country Inn & Cottages

Been to Clark's Sunny Isle Motel? Share your experiences!